PO: Moving Mountains / Prawn Split 12" - Out 11/27/15

gmoney

So many short stories in this post brah. Are you sure this wasn't the long storyline?

Still not sure if this post is legit, or trolling, as some of the historic information you have referenced doesn't match actual history.....

Nice to meet you too andables.  I didn't realize there was a limit for short stories.  So I apologize.   I greatly appreciate the warm welcome, compassion and understanding you have given.  This post is legit and not trolling.  I searched google for MovMou vinyl information and this site came up.  My historic information was spot on.  I just didn't put in there the albums after Waves.  Otherwise I would of made it a long post.  Im not here to cause conflict. Was simply trying to learn about vinyl as beginner.   

Nice to meet you too andables.  I didn't realize there was a limit for short stories.  So I apologize.   I greatly appreciate the warm welcome, compassion and understanding you have given.  This post is legit and not trolling.  I searched google for MovMou vinyl information and this site came up.  My historic information was spot on.  I just didn't put in there the albums after Waves.  Otherwise I would of made it a long post.  Im not here to cause conflict. Was simply trying to learn about vinyl as beginner.   

Welcome to the wonderful world that is VC.

Nice to meet you too andables. I didn't realize there was a limit for short stories. So I apologize. I greatly appreciate the warm welcome, compassion and understanding you have given. This post is legit and not trolling. I searched google for MovMou vinyl information and this site came up. My historic information was spot on. I just didn't put in there the albums after Waves. Otherwise I would of made it a long post. Im not here to cause conflict. Was simply trying to learn about vinyl as beginner.

Welcome!

I can't wait for this split. Deathless is already one of my favorite MovMou tracks. It's like they took the best parts of S/T & made it even better. And I don't even care it sounds like Goo Goo Dolls haha.

Also, if anyone didn't see, Prawn & MovMou are playing some shows together (NY/Philly areas).

I wish I lived in Philly simply because every concert I ever want to go to seems to travel through there.

Welcome!

I can't wait for this split. Deathless is already one of my favorite MovMou tracks. It's like they took the best parts of S/T & made it even better. And I don't even care it sounds like Goo Goo Dolls haha.

Also, if anyone didn't see, Prawn & MovMou are playing some shows together (NY/Philly areas).

I wish I lived in Philly simply because every concert I ever want to go to seems to travel through there.

I agree with you on Deathless.  It's awesome!    I live right outside Philly and saw that the show was in a few weeks.   Not sure if I can go or not because I have my 5-year old son that weekend.  That takes priority over anything. :)    Hell, maybe I should just bring him with me.  

The Settled 7" is also something to check out. And their tracks on the 7" split with Joie de Vivre are fucking amazing.

I will check these out. 

I've still yet to listen to Kingfisher. I'm trying to familiarize myself with their older work first.

I will probably just end up blind buying it at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap the new Prawn song is ridiculous! It's called "Seas" and here is a link

http://noisey.vice.c...iere-prawn-seas

Agreed. Vocals seem a little improved since kingfisher. Their instrumentals is what always gets me though. Anyways this full, lush sound. Their clean guitar tones always sound amazing too. The album Ships is what made me buy a telecaster haha

Finally ordered this tonight and was very surprised to see there were copies of the two rarer variants still available. Very happy to have scored a 180g black. MM song is really good but the Prawn song rules.

Nice on the score!!   Excited to hear how it sounds for you.

I got the Moving Mountains / Prawn Split 12" Vinyl - 12" Clear w/ Light Blue Platter.   Hearing "Settled and Built for" is what did it for me with Prawn.  I was hooked from the get go.   This 12" is already amazing with music.  

Gonna head up to the Philly show next month.  Can't wait to see Moving Mountains.  Their music is very touching.