PO soon: Norma Jean - O God, the Aftermath

chuck

So I take it they were all out of the O' God Vinyl!? Or did you get lucky and score one man!? They need to release "Bless The Martyr" as an individual release I want that record so bad but of course it's only available in the Box Set which I hate myself for not buying a few months after the boxset was released Hot Topic had it on Clearance for $25...next time I came back it was gone. So much regret lol.

I didn't make it because I spent the night with the kids.

So I take it they were all out of the O' God Vinyl!? Or did you get lucky and score one man!? They need to release "Bless The Martyr" as an individual release I want that record so bad but of course it's only available in the Box Set which I hate myself for not buying a few months after the boxset was released Hot Topic had it on Clearance for $25...next time I came back it was gone. So much regret lol.

Use a period sometime, dude. Every one of your posts nearly gives me an aneurism haha

Use a period sometime, dude. Every one of your posts nearly gives me an aneurism haha

Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I just type what I'm thinking usually not trying to piss anyone off. But if it's such a big deal, you might want to spell your words correctly when complaining about someone's grammar/punctuation. It's spelled "aneurysm" man haha.

For a single LP? Disgusting. Do I even want this now?

Idk dude. Someone in this thread was picking me up one at a show but then told me it was $35. They only let him buy one copy so he wound up keeping it. I was kind of greatful for that. I guess we will see in an hour. These distros never seem to offer media mail either. So it's possible we are looking at $35 for a single LP plus $6-10 for shipping. Over $40 for this? I don't know.