PO: Metallica Live Shows

Ordered, I'm a fan boy and I do not care.

Anyways, what the F happened to the MetClub?  Anyone can join for free now.....?

Absolutely shattered......i renewed in May for Internation premier at $60us and now anyone can join for free........fuck em.......10 Years i've been in the Metallica club and they shut it down without warning and now anyone can enter to win M&G's, Limited Releases.............Its fucking horse shit

Not picking these records up either.......$160aud each for an Aussie to get them in the 4 pack...........Fucking shit normal set lists....... 1 or 2 songs that are great......but i dont need 4 new versions of Seek 

Absolutely shattered......i renewed in May for Internation premier at $60us and now anyone can join for free........fuck em.......10 Years i've been in the Metallica club and they shut it down without warning and now anyone can enter to win M&G's, Limited Releases.............Its fucking horse shit

Not picking these records up either.......$160aud each for an Aussie to get them in the 4 pack...........Fucking shit normal set lists....... 1 or 2 songs that are great......but i dont need 4 new versions of Seek

Shit. I hope we former clubbers get some sort of thank you gift. Good luck landing shift knobs, colored vinyl, skate decks, ect.

Shit. I hope we former clubbers get some sort of thank you gift. Good luck landing shift knobs, colored vinyl, skate decks, ect.

Nope.........fucked over.............Just a Discount like we always did for anyone 2 years or over.............I only ever buy exclusives because the shipping out of Metclub is insane to Australia....The Cost to Ship the 4 Live shows was $160us........any records or CD's i usually pick up locally or off amazon..........

No more Glassware for me.......and i have every Pint and Glass set except 2......a Decanter and a PH Pint..............Chances of Meet and Greet just got reduced even futher............1000 people joining per hour for the last 16 hours

Nope.........fucked over.............Just a Discount like we always did for anyone 2 years or over.............I only ever buy exclusives because the shipping out of Metclub is insane to Australia....The Cost to Ship the 4 Live shows was $160us........any records or CD's i usually pick up locally or off amazon..........

No more Glassware for me.......and i have every Pint and Glass set except 2......a Decanter and a PH Pint..............Chances of Meet and Greet just got reduced even futher............1000 people joining per hour for the last 16 hours

You can ship to my US address if you want and then I'll send it your way if it'd save you money

You can ship to my US address if you want and then I'll send it your way if it'd save you money

Hey, Thanks but im going to pass on these.........The "For Request" Set lists are pretty stock.......while it would have been cool to be at the gigs......grabbing on vinyl is not something im desperate for. 

Maybe had it been an Australian show or a show with a crazy set list i would have jumped on it............Some of the shows they are doing at the moment seem to have some rarer tracks being played...........

Again, thanks, but ill pass 

The M&G passes for us in the states have been non existent for years. It's crazy how infrequently they do tours in the states.

I didn't get any sort of discount on the vinyl set. I used to say how much better MetClub was than 10c, but Christ MetClub really nose dived for me

Well really....the Metclub as you knew it is no longer....Its a free for all......I guess its good that im no longer paying 60 bucks per year.......but its killed the possibility of limited items and M&Gs