PO: Coldplay - "A Head Full of Dreams"

Maybe I'm reading the description on Coldplay's website wrong, but the description kind of makes it sound like the holographic stickers are what is exclusive to Coldplay.com, not necessarily the colored vinyl.

"Only available in the official store! When you buy the new Coldplay album 'A Head Full of Dreams', you get bonus holographic stickers exclusive only to Coldplay.com! Pre-Order the album today!

Release Date: December 4th

Double, heavyweight, coloured vinyl LP containing one translucent blue, and one translucent neon pink vinyl, plus a 60cm x 30cm poster and download card."

Edit: Or perhaps I am just looking for a reason to wait for a hopefully cheaper option (Amazon, etc).

Maybe I'm reading the description on Coldplay's website wrong, but the description kind of makes it sound like the holographic stickers are what is exclusive to Coldplay.com, not necessarily the colored vinyl.

"Only available in the official store! When you buy the new Coldplay album 'A Head Full of Dreams', you get bonus holographic stickers exclusive only to Coldplay.com! Pre-Order the album today!

Double, heavyweight, coloured vinyl LP containing one translucent blue, and one translucent neon pink vinyl, plus a 60cm x 30cm poster and download card."

Edit: Or perhaps I am just looking for a reason to wait for a hopefully cheaper option (Amazon, etc).

Exactly what I came to say... I'm pretty sure that's all that is exclusive!

I received an email from recordstore.co.uk and they are also selling the coloured record as well. They state on their website that the vinyl will be initially released on 2 coloured vinyl one blue and one pink with download card so I believe the stickers are the only exclusive to the website. I believe the entire first press will be in this format.

I'm pretty excited for a Mylo part 2 although I'm not sure about some of those collabs. Last time they got Rihanna and I love Coldplay but dont ever need to hear that song again

this so much. I looooove me some Coldplay, but that is the one song on any album of theirs that I'll skip. Such a bad song. Excited for this new one, digging the single.

The new single is like the complete opposite of the entire last record. Definitely going back towards Mylo, but there's nothing wrong with that! I wish people would get over complaining that it does't sound like an album that came out 15 years ago. Anyways, the new song sounds like some 70s disco stuff. Really hoping there is a cheaper version of the colored vinyl somewhere. After shipping it comes to around $50 on the coldplay website!

My bad. I was just reading through this thread quickly at some downtime at work.  There's a lot of X's and Y's flying about with talk of Mylo Xyloto.  Must have just blended in.  

True; understood.

Anyway, Rush > Parachutes > Viva > X&Y > Mylo > GS

...but they all have a relatively different sound, so I expect something different. It may be along the lines of Mylo, but I'm looking forward to the seventh unique Coldplay experience.