over 100 reported killed by terrorists at Eagles of Death Metal show in Paris

Tardcore

Possible that ISIS is retaliating for French involvement of air strikes in Syria. Could possibly be sending suicide bombers via vehicles. Says 'this is only the beginning.'

What the fuck.

Al Arabiya English @AlArabiya_Eng

#BreakingNews Witnesses: gunmen say ‘what we’ve done was in response to your action in Syria’ http://ara.tv/wyty7

Just one thought, instead of sitting around saying "humanity is fucked" or "the world is fucked", etc., which I see quite a bit already in this thread, let's all think what can we do to stop this and make this world a better place.  There is a way, it will take take and a lot of action and time, but to say "it's fucked" means you're totally giving up, which is letting the fucking scum that does shit like this win.  That's my 2 cents on this, thoughts go out to Paris and the rest of the world, stay safe, and let's try to find a way to better this little planet of ours one day at a time.  

Just one thought, instead of sitting around saying "humanity is fucked" or "the world is fucked", etc., which I see quite a bit already in this thread, let's all think what can we do to stop this and make this world a better place.  There is a way, it will take take and a lot of action and time, but to say "it's fucked" means you're totally giving up, which is letting the fucking scum that does shit like this win.  That's my 2 cents on this, thoughts go out to Paris and the rest of the world, stay safe, and let's try to find a way to better this little planet of ours one day at a time.  

I try to keep that outlook on life. It's hardest in times like these...my head is staying up, though.

I try to keep that outlook on life. It's hardest in times like these...my head is staying up, though.

I agree, it's terribly hard.  Not trying to make some prolific statement with what I said, but I just think we can turn this place around.  My wife and I are trying to have a kid, and I don't want to bring a child up in a world like this.  Nobody does, who would?  Any way, my comments here are done, time to have some beers and listen to some new records and try to take my mind off this haunting event.