What are you Top 10 albums of all time?

Sad Heart

Subhumans - The Day The Country Died (83)

Ivy Green - S/T (78)

The Adverts - Crossing The Red Sea With The Adverts (78)

Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady (79)

Ramones - S/T (76)

The Damned - Damned Damned Damned (77)

Descendents - Milo Goes To College (82)

X-Ray Spex - Germ Free Adolescents (78)

The Saints - (I'm) Stranded (77)

Husker Du - Zen Arcade (84)

Subhumans - The Day The Country Died (83)

Ivy Green - S/T (78)

The Adverts - Crossing The Red Sea With The Adverts (78)

Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady (79)

Ramones - S/T (76)

The Damned - Damned Damned Damned (77)

Descendents - Milo Goes To College (82)

X-Ray Spex - Germ Free Adolescents (78)

The Saints - (I'm) Stranded (77)

Husker Du - Zen Arcade (84)

Nice... that Saints record is awesome

Never really got into the Clash but the only good riff on Never Mind The Bollocks is the opening of Bodies.

I have an unhealthy obsession with the Sex Pistols. I learned how to play guitar to the record.

I always wondered what album 2 would have been like. "Belsen Was A Gas" and "Religion" (from the PIL record) were both initially in the works for a 2nd Pistols record.

Very interesting discussion about punk music. As someone who was really into punk from about 14-16 (and then more into ska than anything for a little while...), and then kind of abandoned any punk music not made by the Clash, the Replacements, and a couple of other similar bands, only to return to some of the newer punk music as discussed on this board over the last couple of years. It took turning 30 to sort of return to my punk 'roots' - lately I've been digging albums by the Hotelier, Joyce Manor, Beach Slang, Pup, etc. 

However, if I was asked for my top 10 punk albums, I don't know if I'd have a solid list. Back in my teenage years, I was really into Fat and Epitaph pop punk bands, and really got a smattering of old school punk via sites like Napster. I absolutely love the three Fear songs I know, as well as most of the Buzzcocks' Singles Going Steady, but I am not as familiar with albums. Same goes for bands like the Damned, Sham 69, X, the Germs, and Black Flag - I know quite a few singles but not the albums. I could much easier do a top 10 punk songs (especially with some of the older school music). I think perhaps part of my current re-discovery of punk music will require some listening of some classic punk albums that I never really got a chance to listen to during my first exposure to punk music. I'm going to explore some of these top 10 lists here and report back!

Faith No More - Angel Dust

Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique

Unsane - Scattered Smothered Covered

Discordance Axis - The Inalienable Dreamless

Queen - II

The Crown - Deathrace King

Slayer - Reign In Blood

Voivod - Nothingface

Napalm Death - Peel Sessions

Negazione - Lo Spirito Continua

Love that Unsane record.

Faith No More - Angel Dust

Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique

Unsane - Scattered Smothered Covered

Discordance Axis - The Inalienable Dreamless

Queen - II

The Crown - Deathrace King

Slayer - Reign In Blood

Voivod - Nothingface

Napalm Death - Peel Sessions

Negazione - Lo Spirito Continua

Had to fight myself over Paul's Boutique. I had to let it go in favor of Licenesed to Ill simply for the knowledge that The Dust Bros. pretty much had all the music worked out for it before hand as a club soundtrack and then they put lyrics over it. No hate though as it still gets a weekly spin from me no matter what.

Glad I'm not the only one

I don't hate The Clash, but am far over the idea they are the be all end all of Brit Punk. Their S/T is solid as hell, and Combat Rock is fun, but that's it for me realistically...