The 30 best vinyl reissues of 2015

I like being exposed to esoteric stuff (Numero Group, etc.), which is why I shared this list on here. Sorry if it didn't speak to everyone.

I'm definitely glad you shared. There's a ton of stuff on there i'd never even heard of, but seems neat. I'll be checking out a good number of these albums to see if they're anything I'll enjoy.

I just thought I'd throw out the reissues that I was excited about from this year too.

I'm not trying to have this argument with you. I like what I like, and I'm not the only one here who's never heard of any of those reissues.

It just sounds silly to say no one cares about some incredibly highly regarded funk, reggae/dancehall, world, etc music that hasn't been on vinyl for a long time, or ever. 

Heard of like 6 things on this list.  The critical mass comp was not my thing.  The trevor jackson comp was bloated meh.  The Shinichi Atobe 12" is a great chain reaction record, so that was cool.  The Cease and Desist DIY comp was really good.  And someone gave me their download of number 22 and I couldn't get into it.  Never heard of most other things.  Oh and number 30 is a collection of 12"es that came out last year, and is basically a new record.  Not sure it should even be on the list.  There's like one good track on it anyways (Andres). 

I'm not trying to have this argument with you. I like what I like, and I'm not the only one here who's never heard of any of those reissues.

Don't apologize for your opinion.

Every "top whatever" list on that site reads like it was written by a douchey parody of the characters in High Fidelity.