Anyone Ever Had Issue Shipping Across Seas From Discogs?

Just don't do it.  Paypal will never back a seller unless the seller can prove delivery, i.e. tracking.  If there is any dispute ever, you will never win unless you have tracking.  This includes the like extra $15 you paid to ship it.  Also, if something arrives "not as desribed", you are screwed.  They will no doubt try to get you to send like half of what they paid back, and you will do it because it will be cheaper than having them ship it back and then refunding them original cost + int'l shipping to them + int'l shipping to have it sent back. 

There is a way for you to shut them out on discogs, which you must do.  Because even if you write "US Buyers Only", some pissant (person on eBay) will buy it anyway, and then basically say "I was able to do it.  If you cancel this transaction I'll give your 100% feedback a negative."  And then, shocker, he was not pleased with how the cover pocket "seemed warped", and then ask you to refund him half (of $60 item plus whatever he paid eBay for that int'l drop ship service), including the shipping to his country that you never wanted to send it to in the first place.

Yea, I ship to the great 50 states and that's it. 

Just be careful with who you deal with, I've sold thousands of orders internationally on discogs and have had a few hiccups, if it's of value use tracking all the way and as others have said be careful of certain countries, luckily you can pick and choose which countries you can ship to in the ship settings, here is a list of countries that have been deemed 'safe' to me: Canada, France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Japan, Norway, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Ireland, Austria, Denmark, Finland, New Zealand & Australia, but that's about it, not worth the chance on any others really.

As long as the buyer is aware that shipping is expensive and takes a while (2-3 weeks usually; longer this time of year) then hopefully you shouldn't have an issue. Every record I have purchased from overseas has arrived to me (although one took over two months from Italy), you just need to be cautious of the buyer and make sure they have positive buying feedback I guess.