PO Now: The Falcon "Gather Up The Chaps"

After Groezrock, Toby reportedly (Facebook) left pink copies with Gunnar at Gunner Records to be sold through his site. It's a little pricey to have it sent back to the US, but way cheaper than what it's been going for on eBay.

http://shop.gunnerrecords.com/product_info.php/products_id/231/osCsid/v8gsv5cdlo1m8lqr8dibq6d895

1 minute ago, Satan said:

I placed an order and am just waiting on the PayPal email to show up. In fine print it does say that...

Sorry for the knee jerk reaction, Satan. I don't bother reading the fine print for things I am just curious about but have no intent to order. Just wanted to see the total to see what the price looked like.

5 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Sorry for the knee jerk reaction, Satan. I don't bother reading the fine print for things I am just curious about but have no intent to order. Just wanted to see the total to see what the price looked like.

It's okay, pal. It showed it on the checkout page and in HUGE print in the confirmation email.

Isnt the the exchange rate pretty much equal to the dollar right now? 

Sorry guys, I should have clarified. I had the same skepticism when I placed an order last night after Toby made the post. After placing my order and not being directed to PayPal, I sent an email to the address listed on the Contact Us page. It was returned as undeliverable. So I posted on their Facebook page and sent a message via Facebook Messenger. Around 2pm est today, I received an email with an invoice and the email address to send PayPal payment to. They also responded to my Messenger message. I paid, sent a follow up email stating I'd paid, and got a reply saying my records would be sent out tomorrow. FWIW, shipping was 10.50€ for two records.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Falcon on pink + Derek Grant $30 GONE

http://redscare.storenvy.com/collections/9915-all-products/products/18548785-the-falcon-gutc-hot-pink-lp-derek-grant-breakdown

40 minutes ago, JohnMatrix said:

I have last year's Cyber Monday to thank for my copy of Unicornography. Surprised it's lasted this long

I'm hoping to get that Lillingtons records this year

I think Toby repressed it. He said he might when I saw Dan Andriano and Matt Pryor. Could be wrong.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz
Gone