Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Mars said:

IMG_0933.jpg

Sorry it's upside down, apparently I can't internet today.

I did get a shipping confirmation, figured they were just printing labels. 

I ordered the deluxe in a separate order like 10 minutes later and that hasn't arrived yet.

Renamed the "cloudy sky" variant.

6 minutes ago, jrodan said:

man, I wish I had this record already. some of you are lucky. I ordered the deluxe within minutes of it going up and my order status is still "Payment Authorized."

Relapse doesn't always update the shipping notification. You could get it tomorrow. It's happened with a large amount of my Relapse orders. I think the most recent pressing of GoE was one of the first shipping notifications I have gotten.

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Relapse doesn't always update the shipping notification. You could get it tomorrow. It's happened with a large amount of my Relapse orders. I think the most recent pressing of GoE was one of the first shipping notifications I have gotten.

I would like to think this, but I have a MyUSPS account and nothing is en route from them as of now.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Does that allow you to see all packages that are en route to specific addresses, even without tracking info supplied to you directly? If so, that's pretty cool.

yeah man. you register your name and address and it basically is tracking information for every single thing that has tracking information that is en route to you. took about 5 minutes to set up and it is pretty epic when you have like 8 packages en route (this was me right after RSD).

Just now, jrodan said:

yeah man. you register your name and address and it basically is tracking information for every single thing that has tracking information that is en route to you. took about 5 minutes to set up and it is pretty epic when you have like 8 packages en route (this was me right after RSD).

Oh, wow, that's pretty damn nice to have when you don't get a tracking number in a confirmation email or an update at all. I just signed up myself. Thanks for the heads up!

1 minute ago, jrodan said:

Wish it worked at all for me. Keeps asking me these weird confirmation questions that have no relevance to my info and it never lets me past it.

9 minutes ago, double d said:

I ordered this with my card but it hasn't been charged yet so not expecting a shipping notif for a few days

also if anyone is looking for the blue/white /500 there's a copy on discogs :wacko:

edit: as soon I just finished typing this, my card just got charged lol

Weird, b/c I was charged right away.

That discogs listing is shitty for the obvious reason - price, but also b/c it says no download and mine came with a code.

10 minutes ago, Youreyeah said:

Starting to get nervous. I ordered both the deluxe and vertigo flowers and have got nothing yet. No shipping updates or confirmations. 

I'm in the same boat, but keep in mind this doesn't come out for another ten days. Everything will be ok. Looks like some people are just getting it a little early. Doesn't mean everyone's was cancelled. The main reason mine was cancelled was because I ordered weeks after the fact when some random person cancelled their blue / bone merge, and I grabbed it via Deer's notification. I'm sure everyone in here is fine due to their eagerness and quick trigger finger right as they went up.

Everyone just take a deep breath.

If you like the deal relapse is now offering people who had their deluxe orders canceled, you can say thank you. They weren't going to do anything for us. I have been talking with the band since Friday and giving Relapse a piece of my mind. Nothing helped me get that offer together. I'M satisfied with it, I took em up on the offer. I still want my deluxe and will pray I get an email that more came in, otherwise eBay it is. Again huge props to Nothing for listening to my complaints and getting at relapse to make things right.

11 minutes ago, infamous2702 said:

If you like the deal relapse is now offering people who had their deluxe orders canceled, you can say thank you. They weren't going to do anything for us. I have been talking with the band since Friday and giving Relapse a piece of my mind. Nothing helped me get that offer together. I'M satisfied with it, I took em up on the offer. I still want my deluxe and will pray I get an email that more came in, otherwise eBay it is. Again huge props to Nothing for listening to my complaints and getting at relapse to make things right.

What's really cool about you is that you don't want any attention or recognition for it. (For basically complaining until you got something). 

lucile-rolling-eyes1.gif

I'll pass on thanking you cause you come off like a pissy child. This is how VC gets a reputation for being full of douche bags. You're acting as if this album is completely sold out and you can't get a copy period. 

The plant shorts the label, so the label is out money, so you decide to bitch at said label (whose fault it isn't) to get free stuff. But fuck the band, cause you want to feel vindicated with free stuff.