LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - LONDON SESSIONS (white label, / 300)

This supposedly arrived on the 17th, but I think it was delivered by someone that isn't the regular mail lady I have. She usually leaves a package that doesn't fit right by my fence or over the fence into my house, but I think this lady left it on the street and it might've ended up stolen.

This isn't the first time, since I've had a couple packages in the past opened when I go and look at my mailbox. Mainly why I use a PO BOX now, but I can't even ship records to it, so I kind of take a risk when ordering records.

So this sucks.

What do you mean you can't get records shipped to your P.O. Box?

I have had one since the 90s, mostly for that purpose.

A record comes in, they hold it and put a card in my box. Then I just pick them all up, when I get a chance to go there, during business hours.

Forget home delivery. Get your records shipped to your P.O. Box.

What do you mean you can't get records shipped to your P.O. Box?

I have had one since the 90s, mostly for that purpose.

A record comes in, they hold it and put a card in my box. Then I just pick them all up, when I get a chance to go there, during business hours.

Forget home delivery. Get your records shipped to your P.O. Box.

Well, one time I looked into having it shipped to it, the website where I was ordering from said it doesn't ship to PO BOX, so I kind of always assumed. If I really can, then that's great news, but this record so far is missing, so that's a little unfortunate..

Well, one time I looked into having it shipped to it, the website where I was ordering from said it doesn't ship to PO BOX, so I kind of always assumed. If I really can, then that's great news, but this record so far is missing, so that's a little unfortunate..

I usually ship to a P.O. Box as well. There have been a couple of times where I was ordering a record and they wouldn't ship to a P.O. Box and I had to send it to my home address, but that rarely happens.

I usually ship to a P.O. Box as well. There have been a couple of times where I was ordering a record and they wouldn't ship to a P.O. Box and I had to send it to my home address, but that rarely happens.

When I was in CO the only way to get mail was through a PO Box.  Sometimes companies that use UPS or FedEx won't allow you to ship to a PO Box.  One way around this is to just use the actual address of the post office where your PO Box is and then ATTN: PO BOX xxxx or some type of indication of your PO number or even General Delivery and your name.  Always worked for me.

On another note I ordered this a week ago and up until yesterday it was "shipping label printed", sent them an email last night and looks like they had an "oh shit" moment and sent it out today.  Looking forward to this.

I wonder if since I started this thread and bought one first that I will get like # 1 or 2.

hmm.

now if mine would just come in the mail.  I am literally a waterway away from Brooklyn.  wtf.

I'm pretty sure I got one of the first ones if not the first one. It went up almost a day before you posted. I was sitting at my computer and my update notification went off (I'm waiting for a Christmas 7" to go up). I have every other LCD white label, so I ordered with no hesitation. I got #60. I just assumed they started there.

I'm pretty sure I got one of the first ones if not the first one. It went up almost a day before you posted. I was sitting at my computer and my update notification went off (I'm waiting for a Christmas 7" to go up). I have every other LCD white label, so I ordered with no hesitation. I got #60. I just assumed they started there.

Yeah I'm pretty sure there's no sort of order to the numbering as I put my order in about a day before this thread started as well and I got #232. On a side note my B side isn't even stamped at all.

ha.  

I have all of them too.

and I got..

# 158..  **sad trombone..**

When I was in CO the only way to get mail was through a PO Box. Sometimes companies that use UPS or FedEx won't allow you to ship to a PO Box. One way around this is to just use the actual address of the post office where your PO Box is and then ATTN: PO BOX xxxx or some type of indication of your PO number or even General Delivery and your name. Always worked for me.

This works for me as well.

I just put the street address of my post office, and then on the second line put "Unit" and then my box number.

UPS and FED EX delivery straight to my P.O. Box.

The convenience is worth the cost.