Pinback - Blue Screen Life reissue

Confession but I haven't listened to anything other than S/T. It doesn't make sense because it's been one of my favorite albums for a very long time. Should I listen to Blue Screen Life next orrrrrrrr?

God I wish I could hear any Pinback album again for the first time. Especially BSL and Summer in Abaddon.

Anyone agree Seraphs is their weakest release?

Not at all, I really enjoy that one. Although for some reason I hesitated to buy it when it first came out. I did a few months later, and really like it. The last one was the weakest for me, but still solid, it just doesn't have the highs that the others do.

I can see why some would not like Seraphs as much because it does seem like the production value went up quite a bit with that album, it has a more polished sheen but for me the melodies are so strong they make up for it.

My original is one of the most crackly records I own and I will love to own a fresh copy. Weirdly, the only Pinback LP I am missing is Seraphs and that is like the easiest to get.

Yup, my clear is rather crackly. It got better with a VERY thorough cleaning, but it's still noticeable. Happy to see this may get a repress for everyone to get a copy. Awesome album.

Yup, my clear is rather crackly. It got better with a VERY thorough cleaning, but it's still noticeable. Happy to see this may get a repress for everyone to get a copy. Awesome album.

Sounds like it's going to be an RSD release so "everyone" may not get one... I'm curious to know how many will be produced but judging from Rob's responses to me on twitter it doesn't sound like he knows too many details.

Sounds like it's going to be an RSD release so "everyone" may not get one... I'm curious to know how many will be produced but judging from Rob's responses to me on twitter it doesn't sound like he knows too many details.

The lack of details makes me wonder if it will even be for THIS RSD16... Possibly RSDBF16? Or RSD17?

This year would be the 15th Anniversary however, so who knows. I'm hoping it's this RSD16

Confession but I haven't listened to anything other than S/T. It doesn't make sense because it's been one of my favorite albums for a very long time. Should I listen to Blue Screen Life next orrrrrrrr?

BSL is really good. Summer in Abaddon deeeeefinitely has some jams on it though.

As many have said, the S/T had leftovers available for a while after RSD at regular price. If people missed out, it wasn't because it wasn't available.