There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

I've known Trump and Clinton as public figures my whole life. I feel like my begrudged choice of Clinton between the two is rather well informed.

Clinton is, sadly, business as usual but with SOME social progressiveness. I'll take that over Trump 100% of the time. Don't get it twisted and think I'm happy about it.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I've known Trump and Clinton as public figures my whole life. I feel like my begrudged choice of Clinton between the two is rather well informed.

Clinton is, sadly, business as usual but with SOME social progressiveness. I'll take that over Trump 100% of the time. Don't get it twisted and think I'm happy about it.

you feel like. with so many unhappy people in this country, i can't understand why we would want business as usual. we can improve on business as usual and have social progressiveness.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

None. No social progressiveness. At least none of the things I've seen you get behind here on the boards.

She wasn't pro women's rights when she got a rapist off she thought was guilty, when she went after women who accused Bill of sexual assault, or when she became friendly/started taking funds from the Saudi government, a collective who doesn't allow women to drive, try on clothes in store's, interact with men, play sports, etc. etc. etc.

Do not, ever, make it sound like she's a humanitarian in the least. The fact that you think she gives a fuck about anyone who isn't lining her pockets means you either haven't done any research about her or that you legitimately don't give a fuck that she's a warmonger who hurts/kills innocent people for profit.

If you can vote for someone like this, you're not only disgusting, but a threat to humanity.

I'm well aware that she's horrible. But I'd rather have status quo horrible than Trump. It sucks, it really does. 

But there are literal white supremicists endorsing Trump, so yeah...lesser of two evils. I know it's still evil, but if I write in vote for my own asshole I'm throwing my vote away. My asshole isn't old enough to qualify.

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm well aware that she's horrible. But I'd rather have status quo horrible than Trump. It sucks, it really does. 

But there are literal white supremicists endorsing Trump, so yeah...lesser of two evils. I know it's still evil, but if I write in vote for my own asshole I'm throwing my vote away. My asshole isn't old enough to qualify.

Plenty of pieces of shit endorse Hilary too. I'm not voting for either of these turds, but it's thinking like this that keeps us electing garbage politicians. Look into alternative candidates instead of just voting Democrat to not vote Republican.

5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I don't like any of the 3rd party candidates either.

Besides, I'm in NY. My electoral college votes are going to Hilary anyways.

I'd vote for Teenage Eric if it meant keeping Trump out of the white house.

Again. How many people think this way and then essentially throw their vote away voting for the big party because they think they'd be throwing their vote away to vote for someone else? It's just a bummer to see people rationalizing voting for garbage candidates.

it's amazing how well a job the media did in portraying donald trump as the worst human on the planet. i thought he was an absolute tool reality TV star billionaire, but never once did it cross my mind that he was a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, islamophobic, homophobic, literal hitler. that is until huff post, slate, cnn, gizmodo, washington post, msnbc, and loads of others started trashing every fucking thing he did or said. twisting loads of shit way, way out of proportion. that's the product of millions upon millions of dollars being spent from the foundations, campaigns, and donors of the most crooked candidate every running for office. trump has been in the spotlight for the past 30+ years and never did so many people absolutely fucking hate the guy until he started running against some of the most crooked, totally corrupt people in America who have blasted every conceivable negative attack on the guy for the past year. 

Trump-Tyson-1456940203.jpg?quality=0.8&f5665a11d1b0000580129f5a8.jpeg

donald-trump-13.jpg?quality=65&strip=col

trumpsclintonsgettyimages-84316778143880

tyler-the-creator-photobombs-donald-trum

donald-trump-15.jpg?quality=75&strip=col

305A83FC00000578-0-image-a-39_1453242647

kz57oz3amoqpnogadhcl.jpg

AR-150729661.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

429266-66316.jpg?itok=fRT2D18q

10_snooptrump.w529.h352.jpg

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

But there are literal white supremicists endorsing Trump, so yeah...lesser of two evils. 

Yes or no, in the very depths of your heart you think that's worse than supporting someone who's literally made money from, laughed at the fact of, and will continue to fucking savagely end people's lives? Seriously think about this dude. I'm 100% Mexican and don't sweat this racist shit at all. Please don't think siding with a HRC is in the defense of minorities. We're strong people and don't other people to stick up for us, especially like this I assure you.

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

i thought he was an absolute tool reality TV star billionaire, but never once did it cross my mind that he was a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, islamophobic, homophobic, literal hitler. that is until I heard him open him mouth during the campaign. 

6 hours ago, WAXXX said:

Hillary is 100% not the way to do that.

5 hours ago, WAXXX said:

it's amazing how well a job the media did in portraying donald trump as the worst human on the planet. i thought he was an absolute tool reality TV star billionaire, but never once did it cross my mind that he was a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, islamophobic, homophobic, literal hitler. that is until huff post, slate, cnn, gizmodo, washington post, msnbc, and loads of others started trashing every fucking thing he did or said. twisting loads of shit way, way out of proportion. that's the product of millions upon millions of dollars being spent from the foundations, campaigns, and donors of the most crooked candidate every running for office. trump has been in the spotlight for the past 30+ years and never did so many people absolutely fucking hate the guy until he started running against some of the most crooked, totally corrupt people in America who have blasted every conceivable negative attack on the guy for the past year.

You perfect Trump-argumentation...Trump University alumnus?

10 hours ago, daegor said:

i thought he was an absolute tool reality TV star billionaire, but never once did it cross my mind that he was a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, islamophobic, homophobic, literal hitler. that is until I heard him open him mouth during the campaign. 

classic case of feels vs reals. trump has said marginally bigoted shit, like every other person on the planet. doesn't make it right, but also doesn't make him literally hitler. walking the walk has always been more important than talking the talk.

the people i see yelling xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, islamophobic, homophobic and other over-used buzzword slurs are some of the most bigoted and hateful people out there. and some, i assume, are good people.

Edited by WAXXX

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

Trump U class of 2005!

Congrats!

37 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

trump has said marginally bigoted shit, like every other person on the planet. doesn't make it right, but also doesn't make him literally hitler. walking the walk has always been more important than talking the talk

I've rarely seen people arguing like this...and I do not mean this in a positive way!

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

classic case of feels vs reals. trump has said marginally bigoted shit, like every other person on the planet. doesn't make it right, but also doesn't make him literally hitler. walking the walk has always been more important than talking the talk.

the people i see yelling xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, islamophobic, homophobic and other over-used buzzword slurs are some of the most bigoted and hateful people out there. and some, i assume, are good people.

No, he's not literally Hitler, no where near that.  I was just being an asshole turning your quote around.

The one thing that he's proven, from my perspective, by opening his mouth, is that he's very ignorant.  And that ignorance leads to him being very xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, islamophobic, and homophobic.  Actually, not just buzz-words.

'Like every other person on the planet'??  You either hang out with the worst people, or are one of the worst people.