All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

I don't usually start threads but I did a search and found no topics specifically for NIN discussion.  Is it me or has the NIN back catalog reissue campaign come to a screeching halt?  I just did some searching for a few albums I'm dying to have (The Fragile and With Teeth) with full intentions of throwing out a bunch of cash at an OP and was quickly reminded of just how much cash is required for such an endeavor...

Have "The Fragile" 3xLP and just bought "With Teeth" 2xLP for about 80-90 usd (deal with other records). I'm fine now, do not need anything else from NIN. Love those records.

I love the hell out of the first record and Downward Spiral but have been avoiding listening to the other albums because they are so damn expensive

I dont even know - who owns the right to the albums? Trent or some record companies?

I think most of the OOP albums would sell at least 5000 copies each easily.

I read somewhere that the TDS reissues he had no part in, they didn't even ask him about it, so that tells me a record company owns the rights to at least that one.  I think there's a chance that the albums that haven't seen reissues may be the ones Trent has rights to?  And he's just been so busy with everything else (and likely not hurting for money) that he hasn't moved too quickly with putting reissues out.  On a list of 1,000 things he's got to do, it may be #834

Any presses of Downward Spiral better than others?

I've never heard an original pressing of TDS, but i know my 2008 (i think) black vinyl reissue sounds damn good.  Actually it's probably in my top 10 records in my collection as far as SQ goes.  The last pressing of it i believe was on a pic disc (yuck).

Maybe a stupid question but: has "And All That Could Have Been" been ever released on vinyl? I love this concert.

I don't believe so but I'd definitely be a buyer if it ever got pressed.  And if it got pressed, I would hope they'd make it a big package by including the bonus disc "Still".  Still has that title track "And All That Could Have Been" which is one of my favorite NIN songs ever.

Not with the bonus 7". Those copies are really pricey.

I have the OG press with 7" and fan club paperwork. I paid $50 at a local thrift shop. It's NM too. The deals are out there, just not usually on eBay or discogs.

From what I've read, the Brazilian copies on eBay sound like shit is

I have the OG press with 7" and fan club paperwork. I paid $50 at a local thrift shop. It's NM too. The deals are out there, just not usually on eBay or discogs.

From what I've read, the Brazilian copies on eBay sound like shit is

Great find!  i wish i would happen upon such a deal :) I have that Broken/Fixed combo boot, it's ok quality, probably not as good as the official press.  I think I paid 40 for it as one of my local shops.