The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

But not until the following month (via the member store).

yeah, if you order a pinkerton from the member store it'll ship with the following month's AOTM

anyone debating getting the mofi instead, "By the by, we used the same metalwork as the MoFi release and pressed at RTI. So those comparing to that release, its same hi def sound quality just on color. clear.png oh and the pop out is pretty neat."

It's a music club. They are curating a bunch of albums that they feel are a nice eclectic mix of genres, time periods and new pressings. Whether all these albums are 'great' is up to the listener... and frankly there are a few duds to my ears. 

The thought that they would be only repressing albums that are in need of represses is pretty hilarious. Like somehow there aren't dozens of companies trying to get the rights to repress The Fragile or Frances The Mute or Since I Left You

Given the cheapest new MoFi copy of Pinkerton you can find is upwards of $30USD, I don't think this as a bad pick at all. Although I think we've had enough 90s for the next 6 months with Nada, The Fugees and Weezer in 5 months.