Online sales of RSD 2016 releases

The amount of record stores flipping the Gerard Way for $40+ is really pissing me off. Funny how when you check their actual site, they don't have it listed.

That is insane. i need to see this for myself, gotta love how honest people are. It is one thing if it is a scalper/civilian, but when a company is posting them online for either auction price on ebay or inflated prices on Discogs that is just scummy.

I did not even go to a record store this year because I was out of town but luckily found everything I could have possibly wanted online through multiple websites. If I could not get what I wanted and saw companies were withholding stock to sell for a extra buck I would not ve a very happy consumer.

We've got stock on these:

Matthew Sweet, Emmylou, Buzzcocks, Doused in Mud comp, Regina Spektor (both), Patti Smith, Outkast, Mac Demarco, Son Volt, Judgment Night, Joan Jett, Fort Minor, Dogfish Head comp, Mewithoutyou, Linkin Park, Sublime (cassette only), La Dispute, Gwar, Doors, Johnny Cash, Walk the Moon, Nuggets comp, Nosferatu, New Barbarians, Shadowy Men, a few miscellaneous others.  We'll charge you sticker price plus tax & shipping.  Call, email or PM (calling is faster).  Thanks!

Monster Music & Movies / Charleston SC

Okay, as requested, here's the list from Exile On Main: https://www.facebook.com/exilemainst

I think someone just scored the last Lush. Again, calling (217-398-6246) is probably your best bet. Tomorrow between 1-6 CST is when Jeff will be there and he's the guy that can handle all of this the best. If you want to use the FB page to message, he'll get to it. He'd just much prefer the call/CC than the message/PayPal.

And if you're feeling generous, give the page a like. We could use the boost and we try to post worthwhile shit. :)

(Katrina, who typed this up, "apologizes for any typos that happened as she was typing furiously while Jeff yelled titles at her.")

Sublime cassette
creedence box set
heartworn highways box set
fela 10in
emmylou harris lp
giant sand box set
grateful dead box set
flaming lips box set
lush box set
air 12 in
alt-j lp
appleseed cast lp
bevis frond lps
bliten trapper lp
big star lp
james brown lp
cheap trick lp
chvrches 12in
dark shadows lp
miles davis 12in
deerhoof lp
gerald casle 12in
doc lp
disturbed 12in
doors lp
dr. who soundrack
alejandro escovedo lp
florence and the machine 12in
bill evans lp
blaze foley lp
ezra ferman lp
dizzy gillespe lp
goblin lp
john grant lp
higher authorities lp
ida lp
jethro tull lp
sunday nights songs of junior kimbro lp
junior kimbro/daft punk split
kmfdm 12in
ben lee lp
hamilton leigthouser 12in
lil wayne lps
linkin park lp
locust lp
madonna 12in
mew 12in
thelonious monk lp
mark mothersbaugh 12in
alanis morrisette lp
notorious big 12in
nuggets lp
oscar peterson lp
tom petty lp
the quartet lp
pucifier lp
rough guide to east coast blues lps
rough guide to pshychedelic samba lp
ravi shankar lp
son volt lp
soul asylum lp
tribute to iggy and the stooges lp
summer hits lp
matthew sweet lp
third power lp
allen toulsaint lp
allen vega lp
weeknd 12in
lucinda williams 12in
wizards lp
jazz dispensary box set
loren auerback bert jansch box set
flaming lips cd
star wars 10in
cheap trick 10in
low and s carrie 10in
the animals 10in
new barbarians 10in (rolling stones)
bitty mclean and bunny rugs 10in
coleman and earle 7in
joe batan 7in
bee gees/faith no more 7in
kinks 7in
deviants 7in
dylan 7in
electric prunes 7in
goblin 7in
burt jansch 7in
mission of burma 7in
jason molina 7in
mumford and sons 7in
mudcrutch 7in
dave meyers 7in
radiobirdman 7in
reverand horton heat 7in
hope sandoval 7in
the shags 7in
tiger joanie scot 7in
violent femmes 7in

I know a bunch of people have been looking for Andrew McMahon - seems like it's been one of the hardest releases to find. Grabbed one from Bengans in Sweden, came out to like $30 shipped which is way cheaper than anyone on Discogs or Ebay has posted it for

http://www.bengans.se/product.aspx?Currency=sek&language=en&skivkod=1953665&section=music 

Seriously considering doing this, but it's coming to $41 and change for me, not to mention I've never ordered something internationally before, so that's kinda weirding me out.  That international shipping is a killer, now I know how the rest of the world feels.

And my credit card company is probably going to have a conniption when they see a charge from Sweden.

This thing has got to end up around $30-$40 on discogs sometime soon, right?

Seriously considering doing this, but it's coming to $41 and change for me, not to mention I've never ordered something internationally before, so that's kinda weirding me out. That international shipping is a killer, now I know how the rest of the world feels.

And my credit card company is probably going to have a conniption when they see a charge from Sweden.

It came to $40 something when I ran the math but then less when I actually paid (no VAT in the US)

Chase stopped the purchase on me until I authorized the transaction.

This is also getting a wide release eventually, so unless you need this specific variant, I'd hold off

It came to $40 something when I ran the math but then less when I actually paid (no VAT in the US)

Chase stopped the purchase on me until I authorized the transaction.

This is also getting a wide release eventually, so unless you need this specific variant, I'd hold off

Well, it's not working for me anyway, whole thing 404s when I hit "submit order" before I get to the credit card info step, so I suppose the universe is trying to tell me to hold off.

"USPS, DHL GM Parcel Plus Ground"

Sounds like their version of UPS smart post or whatever where it goes through them to your local USPS office then they finish the job.

Word. The only thing I've ever gotten through DHL was Sigur Ros () replacement discs, and i had to sign for it. I thought I may have to deal with that again

Seriously considering doing this, but it's coming to $41 and change for me, not to mention I've never ordered something internationally before, so that's kinda weirding me out.  That international shipping is a killer, now I know how the rest of the world feels.

We will have a couple more Andrew McMahon in a couple of days.  Across the Universe, Brian Fallon, Gerard Way, Albert Hammond too.  We'll post when that happens, no holds until then, sorry!

Does anyone know of any stores that still have the Wake Up You! Nigerian rock comp? I saw a couple of copies when I was out on Saturday but wanted to sample it first... now I want it but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

http://www.ziarecords.com/p/6005575/wake-up-you-vol1-the-rise-fall-of-nigerian-rock-music-1972-1977

We will have a couple more Andrew McMahon in a couple of days.  Across the Universe, Brian Fallon, Gerard Way, Albert Hammond too.  We'll post when that happens, no holds until then, sorry!

Think you could hit me up when you have the Gerard? Im quite desperate for this in case it hasn't been obvious

just not $40 for a 7" desperate, thankfully.

I'll be refreshing this thread constantly until then for that Andrew McMahon haha but seriously, thanks for giving us all a heads up and selling stuff on here!

Ha! The other day I posted about a trade for my extra Lush box set. A guy here messaged me and wanted to buy it. He told me it was for his "personal collection".

Now I see he is selling a Lush box for a big markup on Discogs.com .

Really???

That's not the copy he bought from you. That's the other copy he had.