Shitty Rambo

The 'Does anyone have info about this record?'/ 'What is this record or collection worth?' Thread

1 hour ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Insight as in who she was as a person or info on the artist. Not looking for value. The records are unknown to this point not the person.

Irwin Chusid, who compiled the Songs in the Key of Z compilations also wrote a book about outsider music. Might be worth seeking out the book for more information about her. 

Guest TLH

I use discogs and Popsike to try and value rare records. Still, beyond that, a record is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. This becomes more true when it comes to test pressings, and to a lesser degree, first pressings of rare stuff.

Hey all, I'm having trouble getting info on an Alkaline trio variant. It is From Here to infirmary on Tan vinyl. NOT BROWN . It has the insert and date on the sleeve is the orinigal release date of the album.. I can't seem to find any information about this pressing.. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

On 5/4/2019 at 8:33 AM, RecordsandIPA said:

Hey all, I'm having trouble getting info on an Alkaline trio variant. It is From Here to infirmary on Tan vinyl. NOT BROWN . It has the insert and date on the sleeve is the orinigal release date of the album.. I can't seem to find any information about this pressing.. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

It's one of the cobraside pressings from 2011. No known pressing numbers but it's one of the most rare variants so it's a pretty sweet find.