WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

does anyone else who got the Woodland Green and Blood Splatter feel like someone slept with your girlfriend, but gave you a heartfelt apology and $30 bucks?

Paying $27 for a record that will hold at least $100 value in a few months makes me feel like I'm banging a Playmate with no jimmy. Plus, those liquid ones have to dry out someday. Then who's gonna be back on top?

Hint: Has two thumbs up and bangs Playmates with no jimmy at a 27 dollar value.

Guest deleted

Wow, Cake Box set. 50 dollars more than I bought it for isnt so bad. Number two, I never said anything bad about your thought process. You shut the fuck up, no need to be so god damn uptight.

Edit: was not this thread, I also am angry about shitty Dave Matthews Band.

So when you "accidentally" sold your Cake Box set (which by the way, originally you made it sound like you got A LOT for it and now you're stressing how close to price it sold for - LOLZ!), you would have been ok with sending it to the buyer and then getting ripped off for your money?

Be cause that's the stance you're defending. Stealing / ripping off is ok and better than someone reselling for profit (capitalism).

Anyways, not gonna continue to argue and sorry I told you to f-off but I kinda burned ya there if you ask me. ;)

I could be wrong... but aren't you the guy who, in this very thread, admitted to "accidentally selling" a Dave Matthews Box Set? If I'm correct them you can shut the fuck up right now.

If I'm incorrect, then so sorry, my friend.

If I "accidentally" sell a blood for half a g on the bay will you guys refrain from calling me a capitalist pig?

So when you "accidentally" sold your Cake Box set (which by the way, originally you made it sound like you got A LOT for it and now you're stressing how close to price it sold for - LOLZ!), you would have been ok with sending it to the buyer and then getting ripped off for your money?

Be cause that's the stance you're defending. Stealing / ripping off is ok and better than someone reselling for profit (capitalism).

Anyways, not gonna continue to argue and sorry I told you to f-off but I kinda burned ya there if you ask me. ;)

Please quote the posting where I defended stealing?As for the Cake Box set,  50 dollars more to me is astronomical. I was amazed that it sold, and forgot it was listed and the person was very happy that my price was still cheaper than anywhere else online. I want to stress, you are singling me out as a defender of stealing someone's record, which I never did. The two comments I made were, "so is the guy selling the record." and "shit just got real....talk" you are kind of fucking delusion. According to every one around here, you should just stop being such an asshole. Stick to the guy you called excrement, who is actually a stand up guy, and stop bitching at someone who literally said nothing. Seriously, stand down soldier.

Paying $27 for a record that will hold at least $100 value in a few months makes me feel like I'm banging a Playmate with no jimmy. Plus, those liquid ones have to dry out someday. Then who's gonna be back on top?

Hint: Has two thumbs up and bangs Playmates with no jimmy at a 27 dollar value.

You are still the king.