WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Just realized I didn't get a Waxworks email confirmation for my spatter and it was just the Paypal once. Sending an email to them with the small shred of hope that my order isn't gonna be cancelled even though I did order it before Waxworks officially confirmed it was sold out.

Just realized I didn't get a Waxworks email confirmation for my spatter and it was just the Paypal once. Sending an email to them with the small shred of hope that my order isn't gonna be cancelled even though I did order it before Waxworks officially confirmed it was sold out.

I didnt get mine either and other people didn't either hope it's not cancelled

Two shirtstorms a brewin': First will be when people who ordered from other retailers start getting theirs before people who ordered it from Waxwork. Some people might even see it in record stores. Second shitstorm will be if (when?) the blood filled variants start leaking.

There's also the possible "canceled orders" shitstorm.

Two shirtstorms a brewin': First will be when people who ordered from other retailers start getting theirs before people who ordered it from Waxwork. Some people might even see it in record stores. Second shitstorm will be if (when?) the blood filled variants start leaking.

There's also the possible "canceled orders" shitstorm.

They said it was suppose to be better than the Jack White one... we'll see.

All I know is that I placed two separate orders today and received two separate email confirmations from both Waxwork and Paypal. I really do hope the best for you all, though.

Ditto to this

All I know is that I placed two separate orders today and received two separate email confirmations from both Waxwork and Paypal. I really do hope the best for you all, though.

Appreciate the moral support. Would be a bummer just for the fact that we were able to get through and supposely go thru paypal without it saying it was sold out. At least just close it off or make it a separate page that actually says sold out. Least Mondo does that when it has varients that you can buy.

I have no desire in this release anymore after the three day debacle and the continuous error messages today while trying to add the blood-filled to my cart.  I refuse to own this release now because I'm a baby.  I walked away like a schoolboy who didn't get what he wanted and now wants nothing to do with the whole thing.  The spite will make me feel better in the end, haha.

That being said, I hope no one gets a refund.  I hope all of you who wanted this gets it and it's amazing.   

Guest deleted

Are you saying you would rip this guy off if you could afford to front the cash?

Absolutely, and with no shame.

You are a piece of excrement.

Next to capitalist flipper scum on eBay, he's a goddamn angel.

But not the guy flipping it for 500 dollars?

There's a HUGE difference between capitalism and being a steaming piece of shit.

Do I really need to explain the difference and why thieving is worse to you guys?

Sounds like something that someone selling a $65 record for $500 would say.

Jk.

Shit just got real.....talk

I could be wrong... but aren't you the guy who, in this very thread, admitted to "accidentally selling" a Dave Matthews Box Set? If I'm correct them you can shut the fuck up right now.

If I'm incorrect, then so sorry, my friend.

Hey guys, what do you think of JoToRoBo selling an F13 woodland green with blood splatter that he doesn't even have yet on eBay for $139.99? Ok to purchase it and then 'get every cent back' from this capitalist scumbag?

http://m.ebay.com/sch/googoomama/m.html?isRefine=true

eBay user googoomama?

So which is worse guys? Thievery or capitalism? Depends on your mood? Who you are trying to impress or put up a false front for?

Hey guys, what do you think of JoToRoBo selling an F13 woodland green with blood splatter that he doesn't even have yet on eBay for $139.99? Ok to purchase it and then 'get every cent back' from this capitalist scumbag?

http://m.ebay.com/sch/googoomama/m.html?isRefine=true

eBay user googoomama?

So which is worse guys? Thievery or capitalism? Depends on your mood? Who you are trying to impress or put up a false front for?

Are you that devoid of actual friendship that you have to stalk someone's EBay feed? Grow the fuck up. What he eats doesn't make you shit, so why do you care?