WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

I've always sort of thought this, but Real Truth = lazylabrador. Can't have the flipping market saturated with shit cheaper than your own.

i dont think this is far off. its been told before real truth is a female and loren is too cowardly to post her as herself so it would make sense. 

If you've got yours up on eBay already, sounds like you might be getting a cancellation.

LOL. Wishful thinking. There are 20 or so copies on ebay. How could Waxwork possibly hunt all those flippers down? This clusterfuck gets more entertaining with each passing day. I just ordered it from Amazon. Fuck The World!!

Damn, shit got crazy in here. I got my self a splatter during the drop craziness from my phone. Blood Filled would have been cool, but I kind of think it might have worse sound quality so eh. Is there really going to be re-animator green filled? Or is that wishful thinking. 

Confirmed on the Re-Animator filled.

Confirmed on the Re-Animator filled.

Yeah I want that a thousand times more than the blood filled as Re-Animator is hands down one of my favorite horror films. But based on the 'blink and you'll miss it' drop for the blood filled, I'm feeling pretty down about the unlikelihood of landing a copy outside of eBay. I don't think I would have paid $65 for the blood filled even if the drop went smoothly. I would easily pay $65 for the re-agent filled, though. Re-Animator was the first soundtrack I bought actually, now that I think about it.

They seem to swear by the fact that they won't leak and won't have any diminished sound quality. 

So I was trying via mobile Friday and got the cart errors like most folks, fat chance but if anyone ends up with splatter and they decide they don't like/don't want it, I'm your Huckleberry. Otherwise I'll just pick up a murky green at my local.

This thread has me jonesing for the movies now! Might go with the New Blood later this evening. 

That was my guess.

Maybe they're going to pick up Mondo/Deathwaltz's scraps and press one of the embarassing Halloween sequels. Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers on Paul Rudd picture disc....wait, I'd actually buy that. Dude is dreamy.

Ant Mannnnnnnn! ::sigh::