WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

I've never seen people this excited over a super heavy HDR filter.

Yes, it's heavily filtered to show all the detail in the vinyl, but I'm sure the copies will all look pretty good. At least we finally get to see the damn things and they start shipping next week! I'll be spinning a lot of horror soundtracks next month for sure, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Didn't ask about From Beyond, but they did say their only 2 release for the remainder of this year will be Trick 'r Treat and Nightbreed.  So my guess is that From Beyond is bumped to next year.

They were selling the murky green F13 at the show (for only $20!) so I picked it up.  It looks like that promo shot when you hold it up to light but otherwise it is definitely on the darker side IMO.  My friend opened hers up in a dimly lit hotel room and thought it was black lol.

Blood looks too light and not viscous enough.

It's also being held up to sun light. I'm sure it'll look a lot darker when it's not held against a light source. When you see them rotating it, you can catch a glimpse of it without light and it definitely appears darker. I agree with this looking like that Saw case. I haven't looked at mine in a few years. Going to have to go home and check out my flakes tonight.