WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

13 hours ago, pizza face said:

Just a PSA that if you receive a defective record from waxwork that you must contact them within 7 days of delivery or you're shit out of luck. 

I received a record then went on vacation but didn't get a chance to spin it before leaving because adult life right. I finally get a chance to spin it after returning home and the record is filled with surface noise even after cleaning it. Each reply they gave me was just a link to their policy, they wanted nothing to do with making it right. They got their money and they were just basically saying fuck off lmao

Definitely going to be more selective with the records I buy from them and if I ever do support them again, will make sure to spin them right away. But just wanted to give a heads up, they weren't budging at all 

That's frustrating especially since that seems to be a pervasive problem with a lot of their pressings.

4 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

That's frustrating especially since that seems to be a pervasive problem with a lot of their pressings.

I've pretty much ordered everything they sell and have had zero issues with quality, customer service or any other problems with their pressings. One time I ordered the Godzilla box set and one of the LP covers was geeked and they sent another full copy on the house with no issue whatsoever. I guess ymmv but you can order with confidence from this company. 

2 hours ago, thetrackt said:

I've pretty much ordered everything they sell and have had zero issues with quality, customer service or any other problems with their pressings. One time I ordered the Godzilla box set and one of the LP covers was geeked and they sent another full copy on the house with no issue whatsoever. I guess ymmv but you can order with confidence from this company. 

I think as long as you catch the issue within 7 days of delivery they're cool about it. Anything after that they stick to their lame ass policy. I'm glad you haven't had many issues with them. Surface noise is definitely a problem that's why I skipped the newer Friday the 13th presses they've released. Made me realize I don't actually need them 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...