WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

11 hours ago, pizza face said:

I think my part 8 was lost in transit. It was shipped out 12/10. Last update was that it departed Memphis 12/29. Not even an "in transit arriving late" message shows 

So, this might make you feel better, but I sold a couple things on eBay and shipped them prior to Christmas. I was worried they were lost (no tracking updates for ~2 weeks) and then they both finally updated within the last couple days. I've read that calling the last-documented USPS facility can help move packages along. Maybe worth a shot.

EDIT: What I'm essentially trying to say is that USPS might finally be moving a little more smoothly after their rough holiday season. Not that my packages updating should make you feel better, lol.

Edited by TheWindBlower

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should at least give us a bundle option for all three. That price point pisses me off

Lordy this thread died. Shout out to Waxwork. The Fog finally came in. Fantastic. The pressing is gorgeous, I think it looks better than the mock up. Sounds fantastic. Great packaging with a sturdy sl

Just rec'd the Child's Play '88 OST via my subscription and a slipmat of Chucky... nice surprise on a Friday.

12 hours ago, pizza face said:

I think my part 8 was lost in transit. It was shipped out 12/10. Last update was that it departed Memphis 12/29. Not even an "in transit arriving late" message shows 

I have something that hasn't updated since 12/2, also as a departure. Last week I put in a request with USPS to find out what's going on with it and they immediately closed it out and blamed COVID and a surplus of packages.

13 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I have something that hasn't updated since 12/2, also as a departure. Last week I put in a request with USPS to find out what's going on with it and they immediately closed it out and blamed COVID and a surplus of packages.

Yeah because all the packages they've had since the beginning of December are probably being buried by newer packages coming in. That's a long time for something to not be updated though. Hopefully it's not lost. Anything I've had shipped to me within the last week and a half has arrived already so that's such a bullshit excuse. 

Edited by pizza face
  • 1 month later...

So WW posted on their Twitter today a gif of a frog on a spinning record, and of course my mind immediately went to “hey is it possible that there might be a release of Les Baxter’s bizarre non-musical soundtrack to the infamous 1972 Frogs?”—and the only like I got was from WW themselves! There’s hope yet! Ha. Maybe they could do a double score on a single record a la Scanners/the Brood since there probably isn’t enough material for two sides. Another weird Baxter score hopefully? 

1 hour ago, deuce8 said:

So WW posted on their Twitter today a gif of a frog on a spinning record, and of course my mind immediately went to “hey is it possible that there might be a release of Les Baxter’s bizarre non-musical soundtrack to the infamous 1972 Frogs?”—and the only like I got was from WW themselves! There’s hope yet! Ha. Maybe they could do a double score on a single record a la Scanners/the Brood since there probably isn’t enough material for two sides. Another weird Baxter score hopefully? 

I wouldn't put anything past Waxwork, wild as that pressing would be. I'm guessing the post is more a nod to their TMNT release, but who knows! 

As an aside, and as a huge fan of Les Baxter's more "traditional" exotica work, I'll never get over how batshit cool the Frogs score is.

EDIT: For a second there, I confused frogs with turtles. My addled brain is clearly lagging, so maybe you're onto something!

Edited by mr. sincere
  • 1 month later...

Set your alarms! Rob Zombie’s THE LORDS OF SALEM Original Motion Picture Soundtrack comes to vinyl for the very first time this Friday at 10:00AM CST over at waxworkrecords.com! Features deluxe packaging, new art by Robert Sammelin, 180 gram “Satanic Rite” colored vinyl, exclusive liner notes by Rob Zombie, printed inner sleeves, a heavyweight art print, a 12”x12” 16 page booklet featuring never before seen set photography from Zombie’s personal archive, a bonus live performance 12” EP by Count Gorgann, and more! On sale Friday!

May be an image of 2 people

May be an image of 7 people

May be an image of text

May be an image of 1 person

On 4/7/2021 at 11:29 AM, jhulud said:

Set your alarms! Rob Zombie’s THE LORDS OF SALEM Original Motion Picture Soundtrack comes to vinyl for the very first time this Friday at 10:00AM CST over at waxworkrecords.com! Features deluxe packaging, new art by Robert Sammelin, 180 gram “Satanic Rite” colored vinyl, exclusive liner notes by Rob Zombie, printed inner sleeves, a heavyweight art print, a 12”x12” 16 page booklet featuring never before seen set photography from Zombie’s personal archive, a bonus live performance 12” EP by Count Gorgann, and more! On sale Friday!

May be an image of 2 people

Also... this!

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, kylet said:

Is Lords Of Salem shipping now? Couldn't find a preorder date anywhere in the item description. 

Also $300 for that box lololol. Who is spending that kind of money on that?! It sold out real quick so apparently somebody. 

Almost every other newer release has a "will ship on..." message somewhere, so I feel like it is shipping now.

I went on at 8am to see the price of the box and let out a big, "NOPE" alone in my house when I saw the price. ha

Edited by Scruffy...the janitor

The wooden box set price was laughable. If it came with more records and more add-ons, maybe worth it. But for a single LP with the bonus black metal record...nah....

The only wooden box set that I ever got that was and still is worth its price is the Melvins - Endless Residency set. 

Snagged the regular Lords of Salem LP. Still annoyed with myself that I never got the Firefly Trilogy ones. 

40 minutes ago, jhulud said:

The wooden box set price was laughable. If it came with more records and more add-ons, maybe worth it. But for a single LP with the bonus black metal record...nah....

The only wooden box set that I ever got that was and still is worth its price is the Melvins - Endless Residency set. 

Snagged the regular Lords of Salem LP. Still annoyed with myself that I never got the Firefly Trilogy ones. 

Its Waxwork, they'll repress them.  In fact, I'm almost certain I've seen them respond to folks on social media saying represses were happening this year.

21 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Its Waxwork, they'll repress them.  In fact, I'm almost certain I've seen them respond to folks on social media saying represses were happening this year.

I've seen the same on Instagram. They said represses are coming for Trick R Treat, TMNT 1, and few others I can't remember right now.