WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

They had Nosferatu for sale?

Any mention of when it'll be up on their site?

Yeah they had early copies for the con, I think they had an exclusive bat print with them (numbered to 100), but don't quote me on that as I didn't get one.

It sounds like they should be up pretty soon from the brief conversation I had.

I'm tempted to replace mine as well, since side C is a crackly, unlistenable mess, but I kind of have issue buying another copy of a record because it wasn't pressed right the first time.

I agree! Still weird that waxwork never answered my request for a replacement the week after I got it. O ly sent half a dozen emails every two weeks! I can always gift my spatter corn version so this is a must since I never listened to it in its entirety due to mad noise!!!

Yeah it easier to take a case of records to a show than mail out a couple hundred pre-orders.

The guy that was running the booth (I assume the label owner) was super nice and more than pleasant to deal with.

Depends which guy.  Longer haired dude with a Chris Cornell in '93 vibe is the owner.  The shaved headed giant guy is a worker.  He was super nice and cool to talk to.