WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

oh silly ben, its not a matter of up votes or down votes, its a matter of you wanting to down vote it most likely because some one did up vote it. like youre trying to keep that douche status, which is fine with me.

but im not about arguing and getting this thread off topic. maybe ill find it in my schedule to make it to mondocon next year, hopefully you will be in attendance, and we can talk then. ill make sure to bring my baby powder...too-da-loo

STLBEN, might be easier, but its a failed business model. if it wasn't released yet, I could understand but they went on sale almost a month ago, and have release another record when the previous hadn't shipped yet. At least Mondo will tell you...

It hasn't been released yet, the release date is 10/16.  They went on pre-sale almost a month ago.  I am sure they are aiming to get it out by the release date.

LOL yup, not like any of the Terrorvision releases are anything to run home about though, to be honest it's been EZ Pass cruise-control for everything they've dropped thus far..

LOL yup, not like any of the Terrorvision releases are anything to run home about though, to be honest it's been EZ Pass cruise-control for everything they've dropped thus far..

The WNUF LP is pretty great if you've seen/liked the movie. I'm pretty excited for the label, though, because it seems like he's only going to focus on really weird and obscure stuff. I own a couple of Waxworks and Mondo records but a big majority of the releases just seem pretty lame to me (see: 6LP Back to the Future box set). 

The WNUF LP is pretty great if you've seen/liked the movie. I'm pretty excited for the label, though, because it seems like he's only going to focus on really weird and obscure stuff. I own a couple of Waxworks and Mondo records but a big majority of the releases just seem pretty lame to me (see: 6LP Back to the Future box set). 

I hear ya, I gave WNUF a shot on Spotify when it came out but I've yet to see the movie, the soundtrack weighed heavily on the repetitive side for me but I get it, I just want someone to release Killer Klowns From Outer Space for me so if he can make that happen I'm in.. It's obscure enough!!  ;)