WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Anyone know what color the Trick R Treat retail version happens to be? My candy corn sounds horrific and haven't heard back from waxwork yet...may just buy a new copy and sell to someone who wants the candy corn....but honestly the surface noise is brutal! First time I have ever pulled an album off my table that quick!

Anyone know what color the Trick R Treat retail version happens to be? My candy corn sounds horrific and haven't heard back from waxwork yet...may just buy a new copy and sell to someone who wants the candy corn....but honestly the surface noise is brutal! First time I have ever pulled an album off my table that quick!

Believe retail is Orange

It's great that waxwork are finally offering a subscription service.. The only problem is this is probably the worst time of the year to launch one.

I'm waving my credit card in the air waiting! Especially if it saves me the time from waiting online for sales to pop up! Looking forward to see what they offer price wise....

I'd be down for a trade.

https://twitter.com/waxworkrecords/status/539565931522174976

"The long awaited Re-Animator 2nd pressing on white and green swirl wax will be available Thursday!"

B3zsV7GIIAA6ohu.jpg

(Side note: finally got a shipping notification for my F13 blood-filled. I guess it'll be a nice christmas gift to myself?)

I'm happy with my 1st press. The marbled green matches the artwork so much better than this one.

chill are you looking for blood or splatter?

I can aim for an extra of anything but blood for if you want. (no guarantees)

I would be thrilled with whatever variant I could grab. Of course the blood would excellent, but in the end its about the soundtrack rather then the looks of the vinyl. I would be grateful for a splatter if you can make it happen. Appreciate you even offering.

So....I told some one I would buy them a copy of the splatter F13 because they were getting married on the release day....I don't remember who.  If it was you let me know, I have it sitting here.

If the offer with Chill falls through I would trade you my splatter plus an extra record. I am looking for a copy with a good amount of red, mine almost has no "splatter" in it at all.

So, Id like a copy of this Re-Animator more than I thought I would, but with the ton of records ive bought, and a holiday around the corner, I cant justify dropping 30 bucks on me for another record. if someone would happen to be able to buy 2 copies, 1 for you and 1 for me, I could totally send you payment for it when you receive it. Not that big of a deal but thought i would put it out there if someone wanted to help me out. Thanks

Thats kinda what Im hoping for, but you never know. The earliest id possibly be able to pick it up would be dec 19, so just in case they end up selling quick, i figured id put it out there. but again, i wont go "bat shit britney spears crazy with an umbrella" if i dont get it. would be nice to have in the collection...