Randym Thoughts With Randy

Oh, hi. I didn't see you there.

I'm the ghost of Randy Savage, and I'll be your host today.

Every now and then I think to myself, "Brother, where in the world can you prattle on about things no one cares about?" Well now I know. I've got my own "master thread" on VC!

Come back for daily musings from the cream of the crop. Ohhhhh yeeeeeeeeah.

Today on Randym Thoughts:

Turtles, are they adorable animals, or an ancient race of aliens bent on enslaving us all? I vote cute animals. You ever see one of those little shits try to eat a berry?

See you all tomorrow!

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

21 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Other master thread got closed because we are all horrible people, apparently. Gee, I sure wish I had the ability to rag on someone and delete MY posts.

Yes, shame on me for realizing that saying something mean and shitty to someone isn't constructive to the conversation. You obviously have a superior moral compass, a real sweetheart.

3 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Yes, shame on me for realizing that saying something mean and shitty to someone isn't constructive to the conversation. You obviously have a superior moral compass, a real sweetheart.

Not gonna lie, I'm a pretty big deal. But I wasn't the only one, yet I was the one who got quoted and called out for being a dick. You're a dick to people on here all the damn time, so what's the difference?

Today I watched a clip of a turtle shaking its butt in the shower with the theme song to L&O:SVU being sung. 

You bet your bums it was as delightful as it sounds.

Today I watched a clip of a turtle shaking its butt in the shower with the theme song to L&O:SVU being sung. 

You bet your bums it was as delightful as it sounds.