KingTacoMunster

PO NOW: Eighteen Visions "Until The Ink Runs Out" (Others?)

So I came across this on bullmoose. Looks like Until The Ink Runs out is being repressed by Good Fight. Hopefully others will follow and we get a non pic disc of Vanity and first pressing of Obsession. Didn't know where to post this so here's in hopes of others getting pressed. Couldn't find any other links/variants/pre orders so will update accordingly. Pretty stoked tho...

PO Links:

Bullmoose

Amazon

Edited by KingTacoMunster

8 minutes ago, GhostTrail said:

Awesome! The original vinyl pressing of Until the Ink Runs Out was through Goodfellow, and the others were solely Trustkill -- so hopefully that's not the determining factor here, and the others are indeed coming as well.

Until the Ink, and Vanity released by Goodlife Rec and The Best Of by Sober Mind Recs on vinyl. Nothing to do with Goodfellow. Maybe you were thinking of goodlife and got confused :)

Edited by redroom

5 minutes ago, redroom said:

Until the Ink, and Vanity released by Goodlife Rec and The Best Of by Sober Mind Recs on vinyl. Nothing to do with Goodfellow. Maybe you were thinking of goodlife and got confused :)

Yep -- you're right. I always mixed up what releases/bands were on those labels way back when, and am still doing it now :) Pretty similar content, and stupidly similar names.  I didn't realize that Vanity was Goodlife too, though. I always thought the picture disc was through Trustkill.

2 minutes ago, GhostTrail said:

Yep -- you're right. I always mixed up what releases/bands were on those labels way back when, and am still doing it now :) Pretty similar content, and stupidly similar names.  I didn't realize that Vanity was Goodlife too, though. I always thought the picture disc was through Trustkill.

Still available from them for €4 :)

6 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

soooo this has been packaged from bullmoose but still no acknowledgement from good fight. I even reached out to them and nothing. so no idea about the pressing.

I had the same problem when asking about a vinyl listing Amazon had for over a year for The Contortionist's Intrinsic...they don't reply to anyone. Really wish it would get a remaster and repress like Exoplanet did.