Jump to content
CVHX

PO Now: Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (2018 Repress)

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, drummerboy032 said:

dang, missed this.  Is there anywhere i can still order? would rather not support SRC...

https://www.popmarket.com/goog/790692247516?gclid=CjwKCAjwwJrbBRAoEiwAGA1B_VUoIOFTdxg44z7i8-JmOdf4BSMld9j3yOkRU818li0-k7oIxn8EZBoCyDgQAvD_BwE

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came home to mine today. Haven't been able to spin it yet. I'll compare it to my blue copy tomorrow night. Large, durable single sleeve for both records; no gatefold, which I'm bummed about. Not sure if that was stated previously. Same insert I'm pretty sure. Blue with splatter is purty. Over and out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Saint said:

Came home to mine today. Haven't been able to spin it yet. I'll compare it to my blue copy tomorrow night. Large, durable single sleeve for both records; no gatefold, which I'm bummed about. Not sure if that was stated previously. Same insert I'm pretty sure. Blue with splatter is purty. Over and out.

ah damn. thats probably why its pretty affordable for a 2xLP. gatefold would have been a nice touch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Cloudy Clear w/ Splatter showed up today.  If you're wondering what it looks like, it looks just like every other clear w/ splatter variant that are being released lately.  Clear w/ Splatter is the new black.

Can you take a pic? Mine hasnt shipped yet and I’m wondering if I should grab the blue one from importcds...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CVHX said:

to anyone who received theirs, does your merch now page say it was shipped? just checked mine and it says it hasnt shipped.

 

 

This order has been shipped

Order Number: xxxxxxx
Order Placed: July 10, 2018 1:07 PM
Order Total: $32.04
 

Order Status: Shipped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zackdumbass said:

Mine hs finally shipped as well. From a collecting stand point, does anyone think blue will be more or less collectible?

 

And from a sound standpoint, how is this baby?? Been waiting to hear the remaster!

Kinda depends on what kind of rights Hopeless was able to get.  Knowing them, there will likely be a tour variant for the upcoming tour.  They might flood the market or they might not.  Regardless, who cares?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, zackdumbass said:

Mine hs finally shipped as well. From a collecting stand point, does anyone think blue will be more or less collectible?

 

And from a sound standpoint, how is this baby?? Been waiting to hear the remaster!

The one with the splatter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffbloom said:

Kinda depends on what kind of rights Hopeless was able to get.  Knowing them, there will likely be a tour variant for the upcoming tour.  They might flood the market or they might not.  Regardless, who cares?

I care. I enjoy the collecting aspect in addition to having an album I love sound great sonically.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zackdumbass said:

Mine hs finally shipped as well. From a collecting stand point, does anyone think blue will be more or less collectible?

Both have the same amount pressed. Just because blue copies were allocated to retail doesn't make it any less valuable if that's what you're wondering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×