PO: Alcest - Spiritual Instinct

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

So this is what bullmoose says right now. Anyone know what’s up with Prophecy/this release?

Please note that this label's distribution company is experiencing major problems right now. This item might be a few days late.

It’s a nuclear blast release although I did notice Prophecy are selling copies.

8 hours ago, drds89 said:

After Nuclear Blast cancelled my box set, they ended up refunding everything and sent the cassette out which I got today.

Ordered vinyl from Rough Trade, no shipping yet

Two times through and Neige has delivered again. I hope they tour this in the US - I will drive this time.

I haven’t seen them live since they toured the U.S. with deafheaven in 2012. It was a nice show, winterhalter kept a lit cigarette in his mouth like half the set and then Neige told the crowd it was winterhalter’s (27th I think?) birthday so the crowd sang him happy birthday and everyone there was super into it. 

i would love to see them also in a tiny club show like that again. 

edit: seeing these reactions from members about shipping delays I think I’ll just pick up a copy from my local store. 

Edited by alwaysopenmouth
Keeping the original post on topic

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

Damn just got an email from BM saying they lost the last box of the splatter lol...

I got the same email.  I'm keeping my hopes up that they'll find the box since other limited runs have sold out already. They say they're working with the label and UPS to track it down, but who knows how likely they are to find it. Just our luck, haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...