Official Record Store Day Thread

10 hours ago, S7arbuck said:

Thank you! I have a few other items that I'll try to get them all for shipping order

If end up placing multiple orders and email you all pretty quick are you able to combine later? 

We try to catch them all for sure. Defintely contact us directly though via email.

1 minute ago, thischarmingham said:

I hope this is real for everyone because I would be stunned that this place still has copies considering how badly we were allocated and how late in the morning it is.

park ave is notorious for having poor online inventory  management and going back and cancelling/refunding orders later. i mean..just try checking out. will make you wanna smash your head into a wall. 

Edited by tokimedo

1 minute ago, tokimedo said:

park ave is notorious for having poor online inventory  management and going back and cancelling/refunding orders later. i mean..just try checking out. will make you wanna smash your head into a wall. 

I'm seeing that now! We have our site set to take items off the website entirely once they're sold through. They seem to leave them up and make it look like you'll be able to order but can't. Strange approach.