Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

4 Walls Falling - Culture Shock reissue now available from Vinyl Conflict. Great record.

https://vinylconflict.storenvy.com/products/36589831-four-walls-falling-culture-shock-lp-vc-033

100 Red Vinyl (exclusively found with RevHQ)
200 White Vinyl
200 Blue Vinyl
500 Black Vinyl

Edited by ParallelofDeath

4 hours ago, Han Solo said:

More on the metalcore side of things, but the new Cauldron album is up for preorder. Lots of features from people in hardcore; Jess Nyx, River Elliot etc

https://thecomingstrife.com/products/cauldron-suicide-in-the-city

I checked this out because I generally dig the labels involved, but the clean vocals in the chorus absolutely killed any interest I had lol. It's very curious how, amid the current wave of metalcore revival bands, you can see the same sort of musical evolution play out as in the late 90s/ early 2000s. There's some excellent metallic hardcore bands like Hands of God or Moral Law. There's tripped down, head-bobbing metalcore from Adrienne, one of my absolute favorite right now. There's also really fun melodic metalcore , like Memento. or Balmora, just raw and hardcore enough to avoid falling into the trap of becoming one of 10,000 technically much more proficient melodic death metal bands. And then bands like A Mourning Star and now Cauldron are infusing their music with generic, sugary sensitive-boy choruses, which to me is honestly just super disappointing. 

34 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

Shut up.

Got me! 

It's as if talking about obscure split 7"s from 23 years ago, once, is the same as bitching about the same thing multiple times a day, day in day out, right?

Glad someone told me to stop talking about DisreantiyouthhellchristbastardassmanX / Agathocles split before I started to get really annoying.

18 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Got me! 

It's as if talking about obscure split 7"s from 23 years ago, once, is the same as bitching about the same thing multiple times a day, day in day out, right?

Glad someone told me to stop talking about DisreantiyouthhellchristbastardassmanX / Agathocles split before I started to get really annoying.

You Still don't get it, lol

My issue with your pathetic behavior the previous times that you just got in conversations with your total nonesense while being personal in a topic you wouldn't even comment.

The difference between you and me, I would have never done that to you in the first place, and here I did it just to screw you. So if you want to bitch about something hundreds of times you are free to do, that's what forums for. 

(Funny how you never say "shut up" to those who bitch when shipping is not 5 bucks or there is no medial mail option, which appear to be in basically every other topic)

All in all I'm glad we clearly can say who is the biggest douchebag around here, nice trophy. Congrats.

Edited by xfactor675