• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like Skeletal Lightning is being over-apologetic  and hard on themselves. I completely understand why it's taking so long and it's okay, especially being a surprise release. And like Dan said,

Nice     Edit: damn I didn't realize the whole album drops today hell yea

Grabbed the /300. Almost grabbed the Pool Kids 7" and LP, but I've spent wayyy too much money last month. Didn't realize the full album dropped either. Listening on bandcamp: https://dikembe.band

• 4 weeks later...

I got my package today, the ufo shirt is awesome. They threw in a scanned copy of the original stay beat lyrics on a thick cardstock. The tan vinyl is the colour of baseball diamond shale, it looks smokey when held up to the light. I'm wondering if others got different song lyrics sheets or something different all together.  

• 3 months later...

Dudes put up an 8bit EP, various songs from their discography. Green/black splatter vinyl /300.

https://skeletallightning.com/collections/dikembe-game-over/products/dikembe-game-over

Cool concept, just can't imagine I'd personally spin it often. Would love to see a cassette version at some point though.