[PO] Everyone Asked About You - Paper Airplanes, Paper Hearts (Multiple variants)

Everyone Asked About You - Paper Airplanes, Paper Hearts - 2xLP

Queer tweemo from the pop fringe of Little Rock, Arkansas’s thriving ’90s DIY scene. Paper Airplanes, Paper Hearts gathers Everyone Asked About You’s complete recorded works, including the Let’s Be Enemies LP and their two and a half 7"s released between 1997-2000. Remastered from the original DATs for maximum nostalgic crunch, this deluxe 2xLP is housed in a gatefold tip on sleeve and includes a 20-page book crammed with flyers, photos, lyrics, and an extensive essay on this crucial missing link between midwest emo and the Moog synthesizer. 

Pre-order: This item is on pre-order and expected to ship in mid-July.

Broken Heart - Pink Vinyl - Numero Exclusive

Paper Airplanes - White Vinyl 

Failed Memory - Blue Vinyl 

https://numerogroup.com/products/paper-airplanes-paper-hearts-1?variant=42731086250182spacer.png

Personally very stoked on this. Absolutely love this band, and feel they’re slept on. Glad Numero is releasing their work. Also very excited for all the other 90s emo, hardcore, etc they’re putting out this summer. Just gonna stop buying records except everything Numero. (Half kidding…)

5 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I went pink. Think it fits nicely. But that blue was very tempting. Only didn’t since I ordered the Native Nod LP in blue just a few days prior. 

Both are nice colors, I agree.  But something about that white splits right down the middle of them and feels like a great match with the art and packaging, too, even if it's the "boring" / safe / obvious match.  I'll have to think about it.

4 hours ago, 10inchLUV said:

Picked up a pink copy.  Love this band.  Does Numero release pressing info?

They don’t seem to always put out numbers. According to discogs the first press blue of the Indian summer discography was out of 500. So maybe double that at least for each color? Obviously just a guess but with them being similar enough to have some of the same audience it could be a starting point 

46 minutes ago, andables said:

damn this album slaps. never hear of these guys before but early TWIAP reminds me of them. any other good stuff on Numero Group that i should check out? i love that the label pressed the Karate discography, waiting on the American Analog Set releases to drop. 

Numero is going to be putting out a lot of great stuff from that vein this summer: Chino Horde, Boys Life, Tsunami, Thumbnail, Boilermaker, and more. So keep an eye out for that. Other bands you should check out (on Numero): Unwound, Bedhead, Native Nod, Bedhead, Codeine, Indian Summer, Current, Bedhead. 

2 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

Numero is going to be putting out a lot of great stuff from that vein this summer: Chino Horde, Boys Life, Tsunami, Thumbnail, Boilermaker, and more. So keep an eye out for that. Other bands you should check out (on Numero): Unwound, Bedhead, Native Nod, Bedhead, Codeine, Indian Summer, Current, Bedhead. 

Oh damn excited for Boilermaker! And boys life for sure

4 hours ago, andables said:

damn this album slaps. never hear of these guys before but early TWIAP reminds me of them. any other good stuff on Numero Group that i should check out? i love that the label pressed the Karate discography, waiting on the American Analog Set releases to drop. 

Boilermaker is one of my favorite bands and Numero is doing their discography. 

early 90 Days Men is tight if you like mathy stuff. I’m a huge sucker for most of the 90’s emo/hardcore they’ve been repressing so I’m biased haha. Boy’s Life is essential and Numero just pressed the Native Nod discography onto wax 😎 

4 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

Got my copy of Native Nod in last week and it rules. Definitely grab a copy. The blue came out really cool. 

I had all three of their 7”s once upon a time. Now I’m just missing “New Compositions And Arrangements For The Zither“ Regardless, I’m stoked it’s all collected onto one LP. Shame the demo wasn’t included but I’m sure the band wasn’t into it. Seriously everything Chris Leo has done wins my heart.

@andables, Numero hasn’t touched any Van Pelt material but I feel like that’s a band you’d really like. The first two records are phenomenal. I think Ernest Jennings just repressed them not too long ago. The singer / guitarist of that band sang in Native Nod fwiw.