Interscope Vinyl Collective

jhulud

1 hour ago, ntslash said:

That's how I understand it, but people will drop off each month. So even if they have 3,000 this month, you will likely still get on for Betty if you subscribe within the first couple days of its announcement. 

Looks like if you have a multiple month sub, you can't skip a month. That's what bugs me. If there are 3000 subs of multiple month tiers, assuming they're all 3000 limited pressings (most were actually 2500), wouldn't that mean that they would be sold out at least the next 3 months out? It wouldn't add up if they're limited to 3000. I'm wondering if there will be higher pressing numbers in the future

Well. My copy arrived today Sunday. Nice surprise. It’s in perfect shape. I’m glad they put the records in poly-lined paper sleeves so not to damage the printed ones. Nice touch. And the resealable plastic sleeve is nice & thick. 

So far I’d say I’m impressed with IVC. I’ll re-up for Helmet’s Betty. 

4 hours ago, jhulud said:

Well. My copy arrived today Sunday. Nice surprise. It’s in perfect shape. I’m glad they put the records in poly-lined paper sleeves so not to damage the printed ones. Nice touch. And the resealable plastic sleeve is nice & thick. 

So far I’d say I’m impressed with IVC. I’ll re-up for Helmet’s Betty. 

A friend of mine's arrived yesterday with a hole punched into the box and through the record sleeve. 

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, LeeKaye said:

Yeah. 3xLP so assuming new pressing, as previous have all been 2xLP?

Or, could be what happens often, same pressing of the double and just an extra set of mixes on the last.

https://www.discogs.com/release/14453288-Eminem-The-Slim-Shady-LP

https://www.discogs.com/release/27554925-Eminem-The-Slim-Shady-LP-Expanded-Edition