NHL Discussion

Chicago pulling out another last second goal to send it to OT. I'm surprised at how exciting this series has been. Contrary to what I thought, Phoenix is actually pretty damn good.

yeah hopefully chicago can win in OT though.

also why was ottawa so pissed at Boyle from the rangers? missed what happened the first game.

Shaw is getting a hearing for that hit on Smith. That's just pathetic, Smith fucking played that shit up so hard. It was actually embarrassing to watch. Shaw was sent to the box and the penalty should have ended there. It's bullshit he was ejected and given a major because that wanger Smith put on the performance of the playoffs. If you're ejecting a guy and giving him 5 minutes, Smith shouldn't be allowed to play the rest of the game. If he's that fucking hurt it warranted and major and an ejection, send him to the fucking room.

This Flyers Pens game may be the most exciting game I've ever watched. 6 goals and about 3 fights and the first period is not over. How long is Asham getting suspended? If Schenn can play game 4 he's gonna get the usual "2 games" if he has a concussion Asham should be out a year. That looked a lot like the Bertuzzi Moore incident

Goddam I am loving this Pens/Flyers series. One because I'm the ONLY person in my pool who took the Flyers and two because the Pens true colours are finally coming out. Crosby is far and above the most pathetic player in the league. Just hilarious how much of a wang this guy is. How many times can one of his teammates get beat up because of some cheap shot he dicided to dish out? I love at the end when he was refusing to fight Schenn and Hartnell. Malkin too starting that scrum like a douche and taking off when shit got heated. Fleury is sucking the dad dick on this one hard. If both the Pens and Canucks got sweeped, it wouldn't matter what else happened, it would be the perfect playoffs in my books.

Goddam I am loving this Pens/Flyers series. One because I'm the ONLY person in my pool who took the Flyers and two because the Pens true colours are finally coming out. Crosby is far and above the most pathetic player in the league. Just hilarious how much of a wang this guy is. How many times can one of his teammates get beat up because of some cheap shot he dicided to dish out? I love at the end when he was refusing to fight Schenn and Hartnell. Malkin too starting that scrum like a douche and taking off when shit got heated. Fleury is sucking the dad dick on this one hard. If both the Pens and Canucks got sweeped, it wouldn't matter what else happened, it would be the perfect playoffs in my books.

This guy is a true hockey fan. Simple as that. I'm so sick of the Penguins and their antics. They played like a bunch of children today.

Thank you so much for that

8 goals because Fleury "is sucking the dad dick on this one hard" but you also have to realize the Flyers and Pens were 2 of the 3 top scoring teams in the regular season.

The suspensions being handed out are ridiculous. I have no problem with Hagelin getting 3 games, but Carkner only gets 1 and is a repeat offender for THE EXACT SAME THING. Bitz got 2 games for the same thing Hagelin did. And Weber gets off completely free after the wrestling head slam. Should be interesting to see what Adams, Asham and Neal get. Neal ran Couturier and then targets the head on Giroux. This has to be seen as planned. I think the Asham and Adams situations are pretty self explanatory - the Adams one is similar to Carkner and it's in the last 5 minutes of a game, but he's not a repeat offender (as far as I know). Is he going to get the same 1 game?

8 goals because Fleury "is sucking the dad dick on this one hard" but you also have to realize the Flyers and Pens were 2 of the 3 top scoring teams in the regular season.

The suspensions being handed out are ridiculous. I have no problem with Hagelin getting 3 games, but Carkner only gets 1 and is a repeat offender for THE EXACT SAME THING. Bitz got 2 games for the same thing Hagelin did. And Weber gets off completely free after the wrestling head slam. Should be interesting to see what Adams, Asham and Neal get. Neal ran Couturier and then targets the head on Giroux. This has to be seen as planned. I think the Asham and Adams situations are pretty self explanatory - the Adams one is similar to Carkner and it's in the last 5 minutes of a game, but he's not a repeat offender (as far as I know). Is he going to get the same 1 game?

I agree. I know Shanny has a tough job, but man is he inconsistent right now.

This is so refreshing coming from another Canadian. I hate that I'm constantly bombarded with crap from co-workers about how Crosby is "Captain Canada" and is the best in the game. How every Canadian should cheer for him because he represents our country. He's a piece of crap and pretty much everything that is wrong with the game of hockey today. He's completely ball-less.