NHL Discussion

the flyers hawks game ended like that too.  Goalies let their guard down for one second and that's all they need

yeah, the final rush by detroit was just... ugh.  Malkin jumped up to knock a puck down, got blown over in the process, a detroit forward got the puck and passed it forward to a 3 on 1 with only Maatta back behind the play at the time as they rushed the net... dropped down to block a pass/shot, puck got deflected off a stick or leg right to one of the other DET forwards and fluery couldnt shift over fast enough to get in front.  just unreal how it happened. 

Man, I just barely have time to really follow hockey at all. I haven't had television in over a decade, so it's mega hard to catch games in anything more than the highlights. And I don't really follow anyone but Detroit. So I'm out of the loop as far as hockey goes. I never watched it as a kid, but I moved to Michigan at a time when the Red Wings had a pretty exciting team and were just heating up their now-dead rivalry with the Avs. That's pretty much what got me into it. I otherwise just can't follow sports. I try to stay up on local teams for bullshit professional small talk. I otherwise don't give a shit what's happening with the Pistons, Lions, and Tigers. Hockey is the one thing I'm really into.