NHL Discussion

So any argument that he's not the King after tonight? Yeah...didn't think so.

He had a great game tonight, but that's one game out of 4 in the series that he's stolen... No, he's not "the King" until he wins a cup... period. end of story. It's a stupid nick name... if he had that performance when it mattered (one of the first 3 games) it's a different story but tonight was sort of a throw away game.

and I'd still rather have Quick right now... and to go one more step if we're talking all time goalies that I have to go to war in a series with he doesn't even crack my top 3: Roy, Hasek, Brodeur...

this is an old article, but wow LOL.

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/rangers/isles-henrik-hacked-ice-girl-article-1.210361

i would've liked for the kings to close it out last night, but it just means i get to go to a game this series.

matt, what would it take for you to be convinced quick is better?  i'm just curious.  i'm also not saying lundqvist isn't within the top 2 or 3.

this is an old article, but wow LOL.

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/rangers/isles-henrik-hacked-ice-girl-article-1.210361

i would've liked for the kings to close it out last night, but it just means i get to go to a game this series.

matt, what would it take for you to be convinced quick is better?  i'm just curious.  i'm also not saying lundqvist isn't within the top 2 or 3.

hahah I remember when this happened... Kind of a jerk move... but seriously, I've met Hank a few times after games.. and some of them after crushing defeats and he's always signed autographs for the fans and made time for people... he's a good dude.

hahah I remember when this happened... Kind of a jerk move... but seriously, I've met Hank a few times after games.. and some of them after crushing defeats and he's always signed autographs for the fans and made time for people... he's a good dude.

i'm sure, away from the game he is.  same with sean avery.  the guy is always nice to people who approach him, from what i've heard and was involved with a lot of charity endeavors.  on the ice or in the lockerroom in front of the media...  total prick.  hahaha.  i'm kind of surprised the duke (lol) didn't apologize to the ice girl though, it's not like she plays for the isles.

yall know im right

:)

if you guys had a playoff series to win... who are you taking in net to get the job done? Any goalie past or present.. I think I'd take Hasek or Roy can't decide between the two.

patty roy.

i have some fond memories of watching that guy play.  i didn't start watching hockey until '94 so the infamous wink and defeat of '93 doesn't really mean anything to me.

quick of 2012 is also a good one.  serious beast mode right there.