NHL Discussion

Love the trade for mezzaros - o donnell signing was surprising - but hes a good 6/7 option.

Shelly is interesting - does this mean goodbye carcillo? carcillo is a better hockey player i think, i dunno - we shall see.

Coburn at 3.2m is a good signing - again shocked as hell it happened after the trade for the 4m Mezz.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, still think the flyers are going to be involved in a blockbuster deal. still need a goalie and a winger. leighton is fine for a backup - both in realty or as a backup plan if the flyers can't complete a trade for someone better.

you have to think carle is on the move (sadly - i like him as a player) but a top six of pronger, kimo, mezz, coburn, carle, o donnell is ridiculous.

i called the 4.5m for hamhuis, and love the 3rd rounder from pitt right now. Michalek is a good signing but the pens need a puck moving D badly.

For some reason I think/hope kovy signs with the blues. They are rebuilding well///have a ton of young talent//would be very interested in seeing how that works out.

matt cullen is the new 2nd line center in minnesota that we badly need. ive seen very little of him. whats he like guys?

Decent two-way centre. Should get you around 45 points, win face-offs, and eat up PK time. Would have liked him in a Canucks jersey but $3.5 million is too much for who would centre the 3rd line.