What video games have you been playing?

Hotline Miami. This game is so challenging and addicting, and the soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard in a videogame.

http://soundcloud.co...-miami-official

Played a bit of this on my buddies laptop at work, quite fantastic if i do say so myself :) Anyone in here playing Counter-Stirke: Global Offensive? I'm hooked, but have been since CS 1.4... womp womp

Anyone pick up Assasin's Creed 3? I'm really interested in picking it up, but I'd like to hear one or two favorable opinions before I drop the cash.

Got this yesterday. So far it's really good. The movement mechanics for climbing and jumping around are pretty awesome. I'm not a fan of using firearms so far though. Mainly because they realistically reload them. The musket takes about 10 seconds to reload and the flintlock pistol takes like 5. I need to get better at firing a musket, dropping it and picking up a new one that's already loaded, since that is actually quicker.

The multiplayer is also really fun so far.

I just brought the season pass for The Walking Dead. Figured since it was Halloween and the final episode is around the corner I should jump into 'em. Hopefully they're as good as I hear.

it's not bad, it's just telltale, so the story is interesting but the gameplay, not so much.

also, your dialog responses are timed, and they can go by really fast, sometimes faster than you (or at least i ) can read them.

but on topic, i've been playing thru Alice: Madness Returns again lately.

such a beautiful game.

also played a few hours of Just Cause 2, and event tho it's kinda broken i can see myself enjoying it.

i also put an hour or so into Fear 3, not sure how i feel about it.

got stuck in a firefight with no supernatural elements, it's kinda turning me off.

Seancore, stick with just cause 2, it only gets better. Me and an old roommate put like 120hrs into it. Ive been playing need for speed most wanted almost nonstop for the past few days. Its just like burnout paradise, and i loved that game.

Womp Womp... I think the most wanted is only a fraction as good as the original :( And as for burnout paradise...not my favorite burnout, but still better than most of the Need for Speed games in the last 5 years. But yet i still loved it, the burnout series was such a fresh take on a bland racing experience :)

playing AC3 a decent amount...i haven't played any of the others in the series but i really like it. totally not understanding whats going on with the background stuff that is in the present day though, haha.

you really should play the earlier ones (at least the first one) to really understand the whole animus/desmond stuff.

i've been playing Borderlands 2 like a goddamn crazy person, and then i get a text that my Halo 4 pre-order is available tomorrow night? fuck me AND my free time.

my wife is going to kill me...

both of those games should have pretty awesome co-op, yah?

give that bitch a controller.

• 2 weeks later...