What video games have you been playing?

I mostly don't like their art style. I am a huge Monkey Island fan but have a hard time getting into the series that Telltale released. The Back To The Futee one wasn't the best either but I liked some of the story ideas.

the story and nostalgia is the saving grace of BTTF but the gameplay isnt so great. ive played 3 out of 5 of the episodes and will do the 4th and 5th ones later. i also bought the jurassic park one during the steam summer sale and have yet to play it. i have such a backlog of games to play its almost ridiculous.

Anyone else kind of disappointed with Borderlands 2 DLC so far? The newest one is damned near pointless to play without a full party which is bullshit. Not to mention I'm pretty sick of a large chunk of the DLCs revolving around raid bosses which, once again, require a full party that knows what they're doing.

I've been mainly playing COD; Trying to get my diamond camos. Today I bought the Cave since I've been waiting to play it and it is awesome.

Anyone else kind of disappointed with Borderlands 2 DLC so far? The newest one is damned near pointless to play without a full party which is bullshit. Not to mention I'm pretty sick of a large chunk of the DLCs revolving around raid bosses which, once again, require a full party that knows what they're doing.

I hate hearing this about the DLC. :( I'm hoping I enjoy it once I finish TVHM and get it. I might just play with a full party anyway. I really hope the last DLC is sweeet and raises the level cap, though.

I hate hearing this about the DLC. :( I'm hoping I enjoy it once I finish TVHM and get it. I might just play with a full party anyway. I really hope the last DLC is sweeet and raises the level cap, though.

That's another problem I have, the level cap. They raised it in every DLC for the original yet haven't done shit with this. I have two people I play with but one is an assassin and the other a siren. I play as a commando so against difficult enemies it falls on me to inflict/sponge a majority of the damage and try to keep everyone alive. Also I have yet to receive ANY good loot from DLC except for a shotgun from Scarletts.

Hours and Hours into Ni No Kuni: This is most fun I have had playing a VG in a looooong time. Its like they took my favorites (Final Fantasy  Zelda, Pokemon) and put them in a smoothie that's handed to you by Hayo Miyazaki himself. 

Fun fucking game. 

Had no idea this was released in the US yet, good to know that i have to pick it up now. 

My friend's been coming over and we've been playing Sleeping Dogs for hours and hours.  Just taking turns going around fucking with stuff.  We're trying to find and/or do any glitches we can cause that shit always cracks us up.

I've been debating picking that up.  It's on sale through Steam right now.  Oh shit, there's a demo.  Downloading it right now, sales on for another 26 hours for 20 bucks.

I've also been into Zombies on BO2, the new tranzit mode is incredible. Been stuck on trying to do the tower of babble Easter egg for like a month.it's so hard to find4 people that are willing to try it. If anyone is having the same problem and they play on psn, pm me and I'll shoot you my PS name

That's another problem I have, the level cap. They raised it in every DLC for the original yet haven't done shit with this. I have two people I play with but one is an assassin and the other a siren. I play as a commando so against difficult enemies it falls on me to inflict/sponge a majority of the damage and try to keep everyone alive. Also I have yet to receive ANY good loot from DLC except for a shotgun from Scarletts.

Damn, that seems tough. I typically used my Siren when I played with buddies because of all of her health regenerative properties. They both use the assassin, so they're always up front meleeing enemies and typically they fall often. So bringing them back up with phase lock is the best skill I have. It's kind of annoying having to save them constantly, though. So now I play the mechromancer both co op and solo. I leave the saving up to them. (They both take turns saving each other.)

But yeah, I'm hoping the last DLC cap increase is going to be like up to 70 or something. It'll be sweet to get to the bottom of two skill trees.

In a week i finally went back to play and beat both Batman AA and AC games. So damn good! I know I'm late to the party but at least I'm fashionably late. Also if anyone is looking for a sleeper hit (I didn't read through all these pages so idk if this has been said) but Enslaved is a great game and under 20 bucks! I suggest people take a look.

I've been super into Far Cry 3 for the last week or so. I would say it is for sure the best single player game I've played in awhile. It is for sure gonna keep me busy till Dead Space 3 next week, DS3 is my most anticipated game of 2013 though... But how could it not be... DS2 was simply amazing....

I know you said it was your most anticipated game of 2013 but what about GTA V? just throwing that bone into the pile.