What video games have you been playing?

1 or 2?

I played 2 to death when it came out.  When the 1st DLC launched I bought it but couldn't get back into it.  So I skipped the 2nd DLC for now, what I want to do is play through EVERYTHING other than the DLCs and then play the 1st, 2nd and 3rd in a row when the 3rd drops.

​Don't know if I'll even have the time to do that by the time the 3rd comes out though.  I just figure when each DLC gets released the games population might get bumped up a little.  I find I usually could use a phantom in No Man's Wharf, of all places.

DS1 man is this game punishing..... But I cant stop.....

Playing TLOU on Grounded and having a blast.  Considering the scarcity of ammo and supplies, I think I've died less and taken less damage than I ever have on prior difficulties, thanks to such a patient and stealthy play style.  When evading security guards, goons, or clickers, I just restart the encounter if shit hits the fan.  All in all I think I've taken damage twice so far, and I'm too nervous to use my single health kit considering it takes a whole chapter to craft one.  (Or a Molotov, which I'd prefer to save for bloaters.)  Regardless, I left off after the crash / opening sequence for Pittsburgh – not exactly looking forward to booting up my save and resuming from there.  Such an intense start to a grueling chapter.

Trying to talk myself into buying a xbone..... $400 forza or madden bundle, -40 BB usps mover coupon, and get a free game right now id get Destiny on the 9th. But the only exclusive game i see in the next year or more id want is the halo collection..... HD remastered halo games and the next halo game in 2015 so i dunno i really just want to buy it to buy it.

Trying to talk myself into buying a xbone..... $400 forza or madden bundle, -40 BB usps mover coupon, and get a free game right now id get Destiny on the 9th. But the only exclusive game i see in the next year or more id want is the halo collection..... HD remastered halo games and the next halo game in 2015 so i dunno i really just want to buy it to buy it.

I just bought it to buy it on Nov 22nd. Been a solid 8-9 months with very little gaming usage, was basically a Netflix box until Destiny beta came out. Then Madden trial, NHl trial. Now Destiny, NHL, Minecraft and soon enough MCC. Finally.

thinking about trying my first midnight release at the GS near me tonight. Not entirely sold on it, but it's just a 5 minute walk so I'll stop by at ten, purchase, and stop by at 12 and pick it up. With work tomorrow though I won't get to play much/at all. Pretty much only thinking about doing it to be sure I get my copy. My local GS is notoriously bad at stocking POs.