What video games have you been playing?

Haha, well I only have 3 left to slam out, I took a little break for Fallout, and I'm just ripping through Arkham Asylum. Was going to use it as my "down-time" game while playing ME:3, but it's going to quickly!

I still want to play through Tales of Symphonia, yeah both games are great!

I actually have haven't played any of the Uncharted games. Each time something that looks good comes up for ~$5 on Live I pick it up. Got Far Cry recently (the first one) and haven't touched it yet. Want to restart Oblivion after I finish ME up, didn't really like it at first though, which surprised me.

I've got a long list of games to catch up on before I even consider moving up to current gen.

ToS is one of my fav JRPGs ever. Recommended.

If you're going to play any Uncharted game, make it #2.

Playing dark souls pretty good so far. Waiting on Destiny

1 or 2?

I played 2 to death when it came out.  When the 1st DLC launched I bought it but couldn't get back into it.  So I skipped the 2nd DLC for now, what I want to do is play through EVERYTHING other than the DLCs and then play the 1st, 2nd and 3rd in a row when the 3rd drops.

​Don't know if I'll even have the time to do that by the time the 3rd comes out though.  I just figure when each DLC gets released the games population might get bumped up a little.  I find I usually could use a phantom in No Man's Wharf, of all places.

I am playing metal gear rising. It took me like 3 hours to beat a boss in the middle of the game. The blocking controls are god awful in it. Its a hack n slash but they rely heavily on blocking that is mediocre at best...

It took me awhile to master parrying, but once you do, the game becomes easy.

That deal isn't bad, they had the Madden Bundle for $360 a week or two ago. CoD Ghosts is an awful deal, can get it for like $10.

That being said, NHL 15 is awesome. Super realistic, much better crowd. Stadiums are almost exact, Doc and Eddie commentating. Can't wait to get the disc so I can play forever.

Totally forgot that I had bought Minecraft 360 two years ago. So I got Minecraft XB1 for $5, which really was $0 cause I got the five bucks from the GameStop treasure hunts over the summer.

I think sometime this weekend I might see if I can find a 360 copy so I can get the XB1 version for $5 and then just return the 360 disc. I've never played Minecraft before, but for $5 I'll try it out.

I think sometime this weekend I might see if I can find a 360 copy so I can get the XB1 version for $5 and then just return the 360 disc. I've never played Minecraft before, but for $5 I'll try it out.

Not sure how it'd work, I bought it before there was a disc so its in my digital licenses in my Live account. But you could give it a try

Not sure how it'd work, I bought it before there was a disc so its in my digital licenses in my Live account. But you could give it a try

I was reading yesterday that is that you just need the 360 Minecraft in your played games history for the discount to show up. I should be able to borrow the disc and put it in my 360 for a minute and them return it. I read that most Redboxes have copies of it, so I might just get one there for a couple bucks.

I am not that creative either, but it's damn near infinite. On the PC I believe it is actually as close to infinite as can be. You literally get lost in it for hours, digging here finding something that leads you somewhere else. Before you know it you're at bedrock or 300 blocks down and can't find your way back up. Plus (I had no clue until today) THEY HAVE A HALO SKIN. Play as Master Chief get Halo weapons, etc.