What video games have you been playing?

Man while snuggling the new baby ive been reading destiny reviews man im bummed..... its a online mmorpg shooter with little to no single player.....no thanks. Apparently i havent been paying attention to the articles.... aint nobody got time for that

:( I hadn't read that either, I'm tired of all these "online only" games that look so fun but are online only.

Eh i prefer meself. I want a decently long and fun 1 player with a ok online like the old halo games..... this generations crutch of mostly online while half ass slapping together a 1 player sucks. I wish i had time to gain levels and meet people but 2 kids, work, house reno, keeping the cars running well, and everything else i sometimes just get 20 or 30 min to play a few missions or a few matches online..... so 2 big games i was looking foward too titanfall and destiny are no gos for me.....

The box does say "Internet Required" for Destiny. I'm working from home today but I actually have some stuff I am on deadline for. Did play through the first mission. Seems cool, excited to dive into the multiplayer features and some tequila when people get out of work. 

Wish I could wallrun though.....

I was all for picking up Destiny until I realized the "mostly online" thing as well.  Like someone else mentioned, I don't have much time to just sit down and play with people online right now, I would really like to, but it's just the reality of the situation.

I'm in the middle of playing Valiant Hearts right now, then I'm gonna start on The Last Of Us.  Assuming I get done with The Last Of Us quick enough and have time before The Evil Within comes out, I may end up picking up Destiny just because.

Would love to redeem that as soon as I get home on Thursday. With a 3 month subscription on top of it, I could make it to Black Friday without a pause in the subscription.

That was my goal too. I'll pull it down for you.

Edit: Let me know when you need it. If someone already snagged it (hopefully they'd post and say so) I'm sure someone else can hook you up.