What video games have you been playing?

Yeah. That's why it's so tempting. Amazon and Target have the One bundled with Madden for $399 and it comes with a $35 gift card. They're not making this easy on me...

if you're buying it for Madden, that's a pretty good deal. If you're looking for more games down the road, check Gamefly. They have a bunch of XB1 games for under $20 with free shipping.

and a couple days out of the week a friend and i will play a few matches of ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.

TRYNA LEVEL UP.

Ughhh, it's been so long since I've played. I used to be so good too. Even won a local tournament. I doubt I could beat anyone right now. Although, it may be like riding a bike...

MvC2 though! I'll never forget anything in that game.

Idk if this has been mentioned but 50% extra trade in credit at Best Buy. I traded CoD Ghosts and Forza 5, got $63 altogether. Paid $27 for CoD back in January lol.

Using the money to get NHL 15!

Also, I got a month of EA Access and its awesome. Free full games, as well as early access and downloads to all of their upcoming games.

Idk if this has been mentioned but 50% extra trade in credit at Best Buy. I traded CoD Ghosts and Forza 5, got $63 altogether. Paid $27 for CoD back in January lol.

Using the money to get NHL 15!

Also, I got a month of EA Access and its awesome. Free full games, as well as early access and downloads to all of their upcoming games.

Do you know how long the 50% extra is good for? I might have to go trade in Watch Dogs, Need for Speed, and Battlefield.

Just looked up the Best Buy trade in values. I'm going after work for sure. They're giving $31.50 for Battlefield 4. I can trade that in and subscribe to EA Access for $30 and get Battlefield, Peggle, Madden, and FIFA digitally.

Plus Watch Dogs gets $40.50, Need For Speed gets $30, Metal Gear gets $18, and Assassin's Creed gets $22.50

This is awesome. I bought most of these for way less than the Best Buy values. I'm going to trade all of these in.

I don't think you can use Xbox money cards to buy EA Access, if that was your plan. Unless they have physical subscription cards in stores/online that I don't know about.

Either way you get well over $100, also if you are a GCU member you get 10% extra!

I'm okay with using cash to buy EA Access and using the credit towards upcoming games. I'll be able to get ~$140 for all the games I trade in, plus $10 in Credit for each game preordered. That's a pretty great deal.

Just got back from Best Buy. Traded all these in

Xbox One

Need For Speed Rivals $30

Watch Dogs $40.50

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes $18

Battlefield 4 $31.50

Assassin's Creed IV $22.50

360/PS3

Borderlands 2 $7.50

Halo 4 $7.50

Halo 3 $0.38

Call of Duty: Black Ops $13.50

Resident Evil 6 $4.50

SSX $7.50

For a total of $183.37 which gives me enough for three games this fall, plus another $30 in credit for preordering three games. I'm still trying to decide which ones I want. I've got a lot of Xbox credit, so I'll be getting the Master Chief collection digitally and I'm sure I'll be getting Forza Horizon 2. Maybe Destiny and Sunset Overdrive for the other two options? I'll have to look at the list of games this fall and watch some trailers.

That's a very nice score, man.  Really surprised the resale value is so high on those XB1 titles.

But on the subject of Best Buy, I swung by my local one yesterday evening to grab the missing pieces to my setup.  Hit me up with those PSN handles, gentlemen.

>mfw

Yaaaahhh Welcome to the party Derek.  Two_Rooks on psn.

Are we all getting Destiny? So far our gameplay has been pretty sporadic but I'm looking forward to a game we can all jump on together.

Just got back from Best Buy. Traded all these in

Xbox One

Need For Speed Rivals $30

Watch Dogs $40.50

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes $18

Battlefield 4 $31.50

Assassin's Creed IV $22.50

360/PS3

Borderlands 2 $7.50

Halo 4 $7.50

Halo 3 $0.38

Call of Duty: Black Ops $13.50

Resident Evil 6 $4.50

SSX $7.50

For a total of $183.37 which gives me enough for three games this fall, plus another $30 in credit for preordering three games. I'm still trying to decide which ones I want. I've got a lot of Xbox credit, so I'll be getting the Master Chief collection digitally and I'm sure I'll be getting Forza Horizon 2. Maybe Destiny and Sunset Overdrive for the other two options? I'll have to look at the list of games this fall and watch some trailers.

I'm going with NHL, Destiny and Master Chief Collection personally. Maybe Forza after it's been out a while and can get it for cheap. Also Minecraft is almost here, so that as well.

That's a very nice score, man.  Really surprised the resale value is so high on those XB1 titles.

But on the subject of Best Buy, I swung by my local one yesterday evening to grab the missing pieces to my setup.  Hit me up with those PSN handles, gentlemen.

>mfw

TV twins!

Psn is Shleby

Do you guys know if its possible to play Destiny intercontinentally? Could i play with my european psn account with somebody from the us? I guess its "region limited", right?

Games are region limited?

I think in most cases it is at worst a filter selection the matchmaking screen. At least that's how it's handled in Diablo and Battlefield etc.

UwJiIMb.png

>mfw

amcvholkwbcguuxpflo9.gif

DAS NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

PSN: mattphotographs

Sucked it up and purchased an Xbox One Madden bundle yesterday. I do most of my gaming on the PC, so the One will probably be used primarily for sports games (e.g. Madden and NHL.) Are there any Xbox One exclusives people are excited for? I haven't really paid much attention to what's going on in the console realm. Forza 5 looks really nice, although I typically have a tough time getting into racing sims since I'm far from a car enthusiast.

TV twins!

For now, anyway.  I did a lot of research and stumbled across the woes of Samsung's panel lottery, which I'm not trilled about.  It'll be interesting to see what it looks like once I get it up and running.  But that TV dropped $50 on Amazon, so Best Buy price-matched that, and then took another $20 off for throwing it on a card.  I've got 14 days to decide if it's going to suit my gaming needs.  Fingers crossed.

Will be adding all of you very soon.  For reference, I only have TLOU at the moment.  Once I get comfortable with the controllers and play through the story again, I plan to hop online with it.  If anyone plays it online, we'll definitely have to catch some matches.  Otherwise, I'll be be on Destiny a day or two after it launches, and those will be my main games for a bit.

Games are region limited?

I think in most cases it is at worst a filter selection the matchmaking screen. At least that's how it's handled in Diablo and Battlefield etc.

most games arent region locked on the ps4 i think... but im fairly new to the whole psn thing and was under the impression that they mostly let users from the same region play together online, haha