What video games have you been playing?

Yeah i just got my second legendary too! Level 24 though. Farming more in a bit haha. Where you getting your drops batman?

Shelby, his friend, and myself did that Nexus farm earlier this morning.  Probably for an hour or more - I literally had 1,000 Goblin kills when we decided to call it quits.  I ended up with a handful of blue engrams that translated into a bunch of Rare junk that doesn't compete with what I currently have equipped, and 2 Strange Coins (which I'm grateful for).  No Legendary engrams.  Shelby didn't get one either, but his friend was lucky enough to score 2.  They, of course, translated into Uncommon items.  I felt a little bad for him... but, shit.  The drops in Destiny are ruthless.

Well I got legendary boots, helmet, and special weapon. Also got legendary chest but it's for freaking warlocks. Not my class.

Ps I'm gonna be heartbroken when they patch this Venus farm zone. Me and the cryptarch are getting close.

Don't speak of such things! I haven't even fired the game up once yet!

Well I got legendary boots, helmet, and special weapon. Also got legendary chest but it's for freaking warlocks. Not my class.

Ps I'm gonna be heartbroken when they patch this Venus farm zone. Me and the cryptarch are getting close.

Man I could use that chest. It would probably push me to 25.

I finally hit 25 last night. My hunter is downright crazy in skills now can't wait to take him back to the crucible. But, still want to farm a few more pieces. I'm so close to enough motes of light for a speaker cape. Gahhhh so close. I wish you could choose if you wanted and engram to be currency or item.

Could you explain one more time where and how to get the farming point on venus and what your strategy is?

For clarification, I just reached level 21 and still am trying to get a grip on the getting light armor and leveling up.

I finally hit 25 last night. My hunter is downright crazy in skills now can't wait to take him back to the crucible. But, still want to farm a few more pieces. I'm so close to enough motes of light for a speaker cape. Gahhhh so close. I wish you could choose if you wanted and engram to be currency or item.

Just so you know the guy that shows up on weekends wants motes of light for exotic engrams. I'm seriously debating that wolf or snake cloak but I'm gonna wait til friday to decide.

Just so you know the guy that shows up on weekends wants motes of light for exotic engrams. I'm seriously debating that wolf or snake cloak but I'm gonna wait til friday to decide.

Yeah it's between the wolf and the skeletal deer for me... I'm a sucker for deer, man. But the coyote cloak is NASTY.

@andrewnstuff: GOogle it! I can't explain how to get there, it's not easy to find until you get used to the path. But google Ishtar sink venus patrol farming and you'll find it. It's a crazy common spot anymore I'm always competing with other 20+ there for kills these days.  It will get patched soon though, I'm sure of it so I'm using it while I can.

Yeah it's between the wolf and the skeletal deer for me... I'm a sucker for deer, man. But the coyote cloak is NASTY.

@andrewnstuff: GOogle it! I can't explain how to get there, it's not easy to find until you get used to the path. But google Ishtar sink venus patrol farming and you'll find it. It's a crazy common spot anymore I'm always competing with other 20+ there for kills these days.  It will get patched soon though, I'm sure of it so I'm using it while I can.

The deer is for a cult that curses the Travelers light so it's out of the question haha