What video games have you been playing?

I don't even remember how far I got in the second one. I don't think I killed any bosses.

It's not actually in the DLC, you get it from the chest in Majula, maybe you didn't grab it though.  Now there's a reskinned longsword that looks like the moonlight sword in there.  Odds of being able to link up to many people are slim for me anyway, since the char I want it for is still in NG.

I picked it up today, but haven't played it yet. I had to finish my Madden season before starting Forza lol. I'll probably start playing it tomorrow. My gamertag is Imagine1980.

Cool. I bought it but haven't had a chance to play yet. My gamertag is Bioshocked. I should be playing tonight.

Played Hyrule Warriors last night. It's weird. It's fun but it doesn't feel like a Zelda game. Compared to the rest of the series it's super immature and lacks substance, there's no sense of exploration which is the heart of the series. That said, it's fun to play because of how hectic it is, it's just one gigantic onslaught. It definitely won't be anyone's favorite Zelda game, but it will be fun for a playthrough. My fear is that it will probably become something that sits on the shelf and you occasionally boot it up to play a single level for the rush. For anyone bored of the series' formula it's a fun fresh idea.

Played Hyrule Warriors last night. It's weird. It's fun but it doesn't feel like a Zelda game. Compared to the rest of the series it's super immature and lacks substance, there's no sense of exploration which is the heart of the series. That said, it's fun to play because of how hectic it is, it's just one gigantic onslaught. It definitely won't be anyone's favorite Zelda game, but it will be fun for a playthrough. My fear is that it will probably become something that sits on the shelf and you occasionally boot it up to play a single level for the rush. For anyone bored of the series' formula it's a fun fresh idea.

It isn't a Zelda Game, it's a Dynasty Warriors game. That's why it feels that way.

It isn't a Zelda Game, it's a Dynasty Warriors game. That's why it feels that way.

Was just gonna say this. Anyone who picks this up and expects te gameplay to be anywhere near a Zelda game is in for a huge surprise lol. The Dynasty Warriors games have always been a huge guilty pleasure of mine and to combine that with Legend of Zelda characters is a dream come true.

I really, REALLY wish I had a PS3 so I could play the One Piece Warriors games.

Ugh... I wish I could go. Working at 6:30 in the morning sucks... I miss going to midnight launches.

I just read that there's a patch live on the e-shop right now that you can pre-download... any idea when the e-shop puts up games for download on launch?

I'd actually probably prefer to download this game as I'd like to always have it on my 3ds and I know I won't be selling it.