What video games have you been playing?

I dont know if i missed it but is there an area on here that has a " i beat this game and dont want it anymore. Please give me more than gamestop will"? I know its a vinyl centric area but i am sure people want to unload stuff and not get potentially killed by retailer/amazon buy back values

Wish we had this a few weeks ago.

Dang, all this trading and Bayonetta talk has got me wanting to get in on ALL OF THAT, however I have Hyrule Warriors and SSB for 3DS to keep plugging through. GOTTA GET ALL THE TROPHIES. SO IMPORTANT.

man i love those borderlands games but i never finished either. i dont know why.

I actually just finished Borderlands 1 on PC yesterday. And I've got to say that even though I really loved it at the beginning, the last few weeks I was just trying to make my way through the last third of the game as fast as possible in order to finish it, because I felt that it got really repetitive and boring.

I dont know if i missed it but is there an area on here that has a " i beat this game and dont want it anymore. Please give me more than gamestop will"? I know its a vinyl centric area but i am sure people want to unload stuff and not get potentially killed by retailer/amazon buy back values

The key is to trade it toward something else coming out. I've never lost more than $15-$20 doing it that way.

I actually just finished Borderlands 1 on PC yesterday. And I've got to say that even though I really loved it at the beginning, the last few weeks I was just trying to make my way through the last third of the game as fast as possible in order to finish it, because I felt that it got really repetitive and boring.

I never played 1 but I have 80% trophies on 2 and trying to get the plat is such a huge headache.  My main beef with it is that if you don't have an online crew, the world is still populated enough that you can pick people up, but rarely are they ever helpful.  Once I ended up playing with this girl who was really really good at it, was way better than me and had the plat.  She was helping me finish the few things I hadn't done.  Then I got tired and logged out, went back on to try to finish them and couldn't get any decent players and wished I had stuck around with the helpful person.  

I had 3 people in my game and all of them would do things like

1) Not follow the waypoint/objective of the current quest.  

2) Switch objectives to another quest  

3) Picking up quests in your world, then running off and do their own thing  

4) Do things to purposely be irritating like shooting/throwing grenades at me, using melee to try to duel over and over and over, continually asking to trade and then exiting.

It's hilarious, you'd think the only people still playing it would have figured out how to play cooperatively, but nope, mostly shit disturbers, just like everything everywhere else on the planet.

If you don't have a regular crew who works cooperatively the game starts to really, really drag eventually.

i bought it too, but haven't started it yet. how is it?

Probably won't get to it for a little while unfortunately. I really need to try and finish The Last Of Us before I get into it. I have a really bad habit of starting a game and never finishing it because another game I've been wanting has come out. The Last Of Us deserves to be finished first anyways.

Probably won't get to it for a little while unfortunately. I really need to try and finish The Last Of Us before I get into it. I have a really bad habit of starting a game and never finishing it because another game I've been wanting has come out. The Last Of Us deserves to be finished first anyways.

I used to always do this and now I have to limit myself to playing one or two games at a time, one rpg or longish game, one platformer/stupid game that I can just jump into and play a couple "levels."

The key is to trade it toward something else coming out. I've never lost more than $15-$20 doing it that way.

yeah i know that if you trade it towards stuff you can get more towards a game in most cases. but if you want cash some places wont do it or will give you less.  am I wrong in that?  I feel last time i went to sell something they gave me a laughable offer and i just said ha ya no....

Sorry to double post but wanted to re-iterate how much fun I'm having with Evil Within.  It's not a perfect game by any means, but it's been a lot of fun so far. It's actually one of the rare games that has me REALLY looking forward to New Game + because there were a lot of early-on baddies that gave me some trouble that I can't wait to meet again with some more firepower.