What video games have you been playing?

Yeah it was at E3 this year and should be out I think it was holiday 2015. It will also have amiibo integration. I'm pretty excited for this one

I don't think I can get behind this whole amiibo thing. So, what, it makes your dude stronger? Doesn't that make the game...y'know...too easy? I can see in Super Smash, where you're playing against others who may have one, but in a 1 player game?

Maybe I just don't understand how they work, though. If that's true, please enlighten me.

I don't think I can get behind this whole amiibo thing. So, what, it makes your dude stronger? Doesn't that make the game...y'know...too easy? I can see in Super Smash, where you're playing against others who may have one, but in a 1 player game?

Maybe I just don't understand how they work, though. If that's true, please enlighten me.

Believe it or not YOU can't actually control them. It's just like playing with a fried who ends up being ungodly good at Smash Bros. Other than that they just give you bonuses for other games, like Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8 right now for example.

money-swim-o.gif

I played dai for about a week. Dont stick around in hinterlands longer than you have to. Once you progress the the story a bit the world really starts to open up.

I can't help myself, all the little quest icons are too attractive to skip over!

I played Origins but not Dragon Age 2. I don't think you'd be too confused about the story, especially if you take the time to talk to NPCs.

Getting a PS4 soon. Should I pick up The Last of Us? I'm really into story based games.

Yes. It's awesome.

If you've already got a Playstation account made, click on the link I posted at the top of the page and get Plants Vs. Zombies. It's free for a couple more hours. If you click on the link and go onto the store now and "purchase" it, it will be in your download history and you can access it again once you get your PS4.

Yes. It's awesome.

If you've already got a Playstation account made, click on the link I posted at the top of the page and get Plants Vs. Zombies. It's free for a couple more hours. If you click on the link and go onto the store now and "purchase" it, it will be in your download history and you can access it again once you get your PS4.

Aw man! I don't have one!

But I also don't like tower defense games enough to create an account now.

Edit: might jump on Mirror's Edge

Just finished South Park: The Stick Of Truth and it was incredibly fun, and I don't like turn based RPG's but this was killer fun start to finish.

Now I'm playing between Spintires, I was on the fence with this for a while but after watching tons of reviews and saw it was on sale during black Friday on Steam I said fuck it and picked it up.  Shit is a riot!  I have a Jeep I off road with it so this kind of gets me in the wheeling mood so I have that going for me.  Just a fun time killer.  I have yet to even do any actual missions, I just drive around, get stuck/unstuck and uncover the map and unlock the trucks.  If I wasn't a off road enthusiast to begin with I don't know if I would be this into it.

And when I'm not playing that I started playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.  Only a few quests in but so far so good.  HUGE fan of Borderlands 2 and 1 was great as well so had to give this a whirl.