What video games have you been playing?

also, the Halo 5 beta reminds me i am goddamn terrible at Halo multiplayer. yeesh.

Any thoughts on the game itself though? I've heard mixed, maybe more negative thoughts...

Reach was probably the best Halo multiplayer for me. Almost have 3 weeks logged on that! It was fun "pwning n00bs" when it was a free game in September. Halo 3 was probably my first real online gaming experience and that was awesome. But Halo 4 flopped for me big time, it was fun the first two-three months, but it just felt like CoD with a Halo skin. I feel the series is just a money grab now...

I hear the original H2 had the best online though.

I keep going either just over or under .500 in Halo 5 beta. Honestly I am playing worse in this game than Halo 4 and I was bad at Halo 4. I can never seem to finish kills (enemy shields are down but I always end up dying) and that really makes it hard for me to like the game. I want to like it because it's Halo but I'm having such a tough time doing so

I keep going either just over or under .500 in Halo 5 beta. Honestly I am playing worse in this game than Halo 4 and I was bad at Halo 4. I can never seem to finish kills (enemy shields are down but I always end up dying) and that really makes it hard for me to like the game. I want to like it because it's Halo but I'm having such a tough time doing so

That's me in every online game ever.  Some people are just too good.  Online VS. is usually a bumout, I much prefer co-op play.  If I'm going to invest the time to get that good at something, It'll be a real-world skill like playing an instrument.  I love games, and am fairly skilled, so I can't fathom how some of these people online are so intense!

I have 4 chairs like that in my basement! Given to me by my 90 year old great uncle haha. At least have a silk screen on it.

Been playing Diablo 3 ps4. Halo MCC is ok. 5 beta is more of the Halo 4/COD hybrid its kind of bla. Also been working on Fantasy Life on 3ds.

Anyone want AC black flag DLC for x box one $10 pp gift? I can pm you the code off the card/ send image. I have 2. Already have it on ps4

KOTOR is way better than the sequel, and I love the 2nd one. The story is more thought out and robust.

That's what I've heard, I got #2 first, the year I got an Xbox for Christmas... good times, good times. But man, finished #2 and was blown away, I thought it was an outstanding game, been looking into a way to get that "missing content" mod for it as well.

I'll definitely be playing the 1st soon though!

Been playing a lot of Dead Rising 3 this week. It's had a really fun story so far and I am almost done with the main story. I'll be at this game for a long time though because of 4 the DLC stories and getting collectibles, blueprints, Frank statues, etc. I also have to try that Super Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha game that looks really insane. Kudos to Capcom for all the content in Dead Rising 3 one as many companies don't have this much variety of content for 1 game (cough Bungie cough)